Depression: Support For Families Community
help please.

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

help please.

I've recently lost my mum and I have 7 other brothers and sister. And I help look after them. For dome reason I font feel effected by the loss of my mum. And I look after.my niece and nephew. My sister mentally and emotionally hurts me. She says it s lot and is a control freak she was like this s few weeks before my mum passed away. I also have a lot of responsibilities. A job 4am -8am then I'm not free for s second. I feel sad because of the way she makes me feel. I hate my self.
I don't know what to do
I'm 19
I don't think you've had time to morn your mum because you have been so overwhelmed. I believe it will come in time.  Whatever your sister says is absuletely no reflection on you. Stand up for yourself. Ask her to leave and find a family member or friend to take her in. This is not a good environment for you or the other children and it will have negative repercussions on everyone.