Depression: Support For Families Community
who is the father?

This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.

who is the father?

i was with 2 men. the 1st i slept with in july and the first week of august. 2nd man i slept with from august 8/9th until now. the first day of my lmp was august 19th/20th with me thinking i would be due around may 27th But my doctor gave me an edd of june 11th. my baby was born early due to complications she was born via csection on may 22nd. im sure the father of my baby is the 2nd but do ya'll think the 1st man would be?
How early in the pregnancy did the doctor give you the due date of June 11?

You had a period after the first guy, and both of your due dates indicate you conceived in early or mid September.  There is nothing wrong with doing a DNA test, especially if you are going to wonder and second-guess.  But I think the first guy was a month too early.  Talk to your doctor about it, bring along a calendar.  He or she might be able to get it off your mind.  If you can't stop worrying and saying "what if," take a DNA test with at least the first guy if not both guys.