981?1304979918
Depression and Anxiety User Group
Anxiety
About This Group:

Group to support and relate to those who are pleagued with these horrible symptoms. Want to be like a family for those who dont have a family support Group. Share what has helped and what hasn't

Founded by julie1224 on May 9, 2011
93 members

Anxiety

Does anyone have any ideas on what i can try to lower my anxiety?  Also I am the one who formed this group so If there is anything i mean anything you need or would like to ask, I'm here for ya!
I think it is great that you have started this group. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for many years, One of the things that I have learned to do is stay away people that are negative. People that never have anything nice to say about anyone or anything. I also found that keeping busy and finding things that I am interested in also helps with the depression. I have never talked to anyone about my depression because my husbands family looks at it in a neative way. They none know that I suffer from these conditions. I pretty much have learned how to hide my moods and fake what I cal happiness. With them it is easy. My husband knows that i suffer from these conditions and he has never told anyone in his family. I use to think he was my night but lately he is starting look at depression as a weekness that I have, My family doesnt even know that I suffer. I hve gotten really good at hinding this. No one is that interested in my life to really care if i siffer from any illnesses. I think this is one of my problems no one caring enough to want to know what is oing on in my life.
I have had anxiety since I had my first child when I was 20. I was unsure of what it was. I was on Lexapro for about 5 years.. I divorced and Lexapro wasn't helping anymore. So my doctor now has me on Zoloft and Aterax. The Aterax is a PRN and I only take it before bed. It really calms you down in about 10-15 mins. I suggest Aterax for anyone just needing a little help and it really stops the attacks!
brice1967 commented on Embarrassing, but i n...
Apr 16
brice1967 commented on Not too bad i guess.....
Apr 02
brice1967 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 01