Anxiety
Does anyone have any ideas on what i can try to lower my anxiety?  Also I am the one who formed this group so If there is anything i mean anything you need or would like to ask, I'm here for ya!
I think it is great that you have started this group. I have been suffering from anxiety and depression for many years, One of the things that I have learned to do is stay away people that are negative. People that never have anything nice to say about anyone or anything. I also found that keeping busy and finding things that I am interested in also helps with the depression. I have never talked to anyone about my depression because my husbands family looks at it in a neative way. They none know that I suffer from these conditions. I pretty much have learned how to hide my moods and fake what I cal happiness. With them it is easy. My husband knows that i suffer from these conditions and he has never told anyone in his family. I use to think he was my night but lately he is starting look at depression as a weekness that I have, My family doesnt even know that I suffer. I hve gotten really good at hinding this. No one is that interested in my life to really care if i siffer from any illnesses. I think this is one of my problems no one caring enough to want to know what is oing on in my life.
I have had anxiety since I had my first child when I was 20. I was unsure of what it was. I was on Lexapro for about 5 years.. I divorced and Lexapro wasn't helping anymore. So my doctor now has me on Zoloft and Aterax. The Aterax is a PRN and I only take it before bed. It really calms you down in about 10-15 mins. I suggest Aterax for anyone just needing a little help and it really stops the attacks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Countrymorninggirl joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 18
saphirrain joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 27
doda66 female Comment
Nov 27