981?1304979918
Depression and Anxiety User Group
How??
About This Group:

Group to support and relate to those who are pleagued with these horrible symptoms. Want to be like a family for those who dont have a family support Group. Share what has helped and what hasn't

Founded by julie1224 on May 9, 2011
101 members

How??

I am trying to cope with the loss of to babies in less than a year? I was told by my OBGYN that after loosing my baby at 19 weeks I will have a cerclage for my following pregnancy. I got pregnant not long after and was seeing a high risk doctor. This doctor said that I was not a candidate for cerclage and I ended up loosing my other baby also at 19 weeks. I am torn inside and I can't seem to want to move on. I keep getting anxiety attacks and the medication provided does not work. I was also given an antidepressant and I believe is making things worst. They recommended for me to go see a counselor, but the last thing I need is someone else to tell me that God does things for a reason.
brice1967 commented on U.S. Foods Banned in ...
Nov 08
brice1967 commented on photo
Nov 05
anno55 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 28