Need help w/severe anxiety attacks
I need an anxiety buddy! No one in my family or small group of friends understands what I'm going through. I'm not sure I do!
I feel where your coming from... I was in danial for a long time, i think because I don't like the thought of taking (more) meds..my brain is messed up enough... tell me tigress are you afraid to drive ?

Please explain how you feel...

sunny  
Hi tigress,

I have been dealing with depression and social anxiety my whole life. I've had panic attacks too, but mostly because of social situations. If you need someone to talk to...I'm here.
I just came across this website tonight, so I'm going to look around to see what other groups would be beneficial to me, and maybe I can help someone else while I'm there.
I joined this group, so I'll be around. Take care!
Hello. I know exactly what you're going through. I've suffered from generalized anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember. My boyfriend is extremely supportive but he'll never understand. I'm thankful he won't have to experience this gripping fear and worry but I also feel very alone. Growing up I was constantly told by my family that I was a drama queen and had a "fundamental personality flaw" (my father's words). I blame myself deeply and feel a lot of shame. I joined this community because I know my shame is unfounded, it's just how I was raised. If u ever need to talk, I need someone too. Hope we can connect!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
JE55LEW 20mg citalipram now day 2 Comment
Oct 21
ChannahBracha Seeking help for chronic pa... Comment
Sep 23
brice1967 commented on How do you ask for he...
Sep 16