Need help w/severe anxiety attacks
I need an anxiety buddy! No one in my family or small group of friends understands what I'm going through. I'm not sure I do!
I feel where your coming from... I was in danial for a long time, i think because I don't like the thought of taking (more) meds..my brain is messed up enough... tell me tigress are you afraid to drive ?

Please explain how you feel...

sunny  
Hi tigress,

I have been dealing with depression and social anxiety my whole life. I've had panic attacks too, but mostly because of social situations. If you need someone to talk to...I'm here.
I just came across this website tonight, so I'm going to look around to see what other groups would be beneficial to me, and maybe I can help someone else while I'm there.
I joined this group, so I'll be around. Take care!
Hello. I know exactly what you're going through. I've suffered from generalized anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember. My boyfriend is extremely supportive but he'll never understand. I'm thankful he won't have to experience this gripping fear and worry but I also feel very alone. Growing up I was constantly told by my family that I was a drama queen and had a "fundamental personality flaw" (my father's words). I blame myself deeply and feel a lot of shame. I joined this community because I know my shame is unfounded, it's just how I was raised. If u ever need to talk, I need someone too. Hope we can connect!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
doda66 female Comment
Nov 27
doda66 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 25
genguru added the Headache/Migraine Tracker
Nov 17