how severe is your anxiety
need to chat with someone else that suffers this horrible affliction. i also suffer from Major Depressive Disorder along with Anxiety and Panic attacks. seems to be getting worse since menopause. has occurred. have started my own group www.medhelp.org/groups/major_depressive_disorder_anxiety. please feel free to join me in my group as well
That link didn't work.  I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder some 16 years ago.  (I'm a male, so menopause won't affect me obviously but I think it can have some affect....)

The disorder is a wreck to deal with, but it is doable in time.  Are you seeing a therapist or talking with your doctor on a regular basis?  I found so much help in therapy and in all of the reading I did regarding the disorder.  It's kind of warming to know that you aren't the only person feeling this way, and it is also real warming to know that there is a way out from under the cloud of darkness.

Keep working on it.....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
genguru Much better day today. : ) Comment
Jun 30
genguru commented on Ecologic's status
Jun 26