how severe is your anxiety
need to chat with someone else that suffers this horrible affliction. i also suffer from Major Depressive Disorder along with Anxiety and Panic attacks. seems to be getting worse since menopause. has occurred. have started my own group www.medhelp.org/groups/major_depressive_disorder_anxiety. please feel free to join me in my group as well
That link didn't work.  I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder some 16 years ago.  (I'm a male, so menopause won't affect me obviously but I think it can have some affect....)

The disorder is a wreck to deal with, but it is doable in time.  Are you seeing a therapist or talking with your doctor on a regular basis?  I found so much help in therapy and in all of the reading I did regarding the disorder.  It's kind of warming to know that you aren't the only person feeling this way, and it is also real warming to know that there is a way out from under the cloud of darkness.

Keep working on it.....
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ladylattier is in planning mode... Comment
Apr 28
ChannahBracha uploaded new photos
Apr 20
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26