981?1304979918
Depression and Anxiety User Group
how severe is your anxiety
About This Group:

Group to support and relate to those who are pleagued with these horrible symptoms. Want to be like a family for those who dont have a family support Group. Share what has helped and what hasn't

Founded by julie1224 on May 9, 2011
100 members

how severe is your anxiety

need to chat with someone else that suffers this horrible affliction. i also suffer from Major Depressive Disorder along with Anxiety and Panic attacks. seems to be getting worse since menopause. has occurred. have started my own group www.medhelp.org/groups/major_depressive_disorder_anxiety. please feel free to join me in my group as well
1 Comment
That link didn't work.  I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder some 16 years ago.  (I'm a male, so menopause won't affect me obviously but I think it can have some affect....)

The disorder is a wreck to deal with, but it is doable in time.  Are you seeing a therapist or talking with your doctor on a regular basis?  I found so much help in therapy and in all of the reading I did regarding the disorder.  It's kind of warming to know that you aren't the only person feeling this way, and it is also real warming to know that there is a way out from under the cloud of darkness.

Keep working on it.....
HollowFeelings joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 17
brice1967 I'm trying to figure out th... Comment
Sep 05
brice1967 commented on melimeli's status
Aug 22