981?1304979918
Depression and Anxiety User Group
three years with depression
About This Group:

Group to support and relate to those who are pleagued with these horrible symptoms. Want to be like a family for those who dont have a family support Group. Share what has helped and what hasn't

Founded by julie1224 on May 9, 2011
109 members

three years with depression

hi everyone!
my name is YAZMIN and i started having panick attacks since my daughter was born, i have been with this ilness for three years now. the only really things that has worked for me is whenever i start feeling my symptoms (strange feeling that something is happening to me like a stroke or heart attack when i dont even know what are the symptoms of those and a combination of physical symptoms like sweaty palms and feet, jumping muscles and shaking legs and hands) to start saying to myself: NOTHING IS HAPPENING, I AM ALIVE STILL" IF IT WAS A STROKE OR HEART ATTACK I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW SO STOP AND KEEP GOING"
believe me that makes me calm down and go through my day!!!!!!!!!!!!! its hard but we can make it happen!!!!!!!
JE55LEW Back on meds and sleep is a... Comment
Jul 27
JE55LEW joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 24
jaygo joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 20