Depression Community
birthday

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

birthday

just a note to say today was my birthday.  we celebrated most of it on mothers day.  my nieces daughters  came to see their mom and we had a great day heir were 5 kids  here and the 2 moms.  one is 4 months old he got the most attention.  he is sweet.  only one girl she is the oldest 11 years old  but looks older.  had to ,et you know something good happened in my life.  that is unusual for me.  mandy876
I am happy I had a good birth day.  my niece gave me a beta fish his name is Henri.  mandy876
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad to hear you had a great day. How nice of your niece to get you a beta. They are such beautiful fish. How do know he's not a Henrieta? Ha ha! Just kidding. I think the real pretty fan tail ones are males.
my niece and I had that discussion.  for some reason all the males are prettier than the females.  that is weird.  so he is pretty must be a guy.  so henri  it is.
Yes, the pretty ones are males. It's like that alot in nature. The beautiful peacocks with the big feathers are males. The females are kind of gray and have small tail feathers.
I guess you do have a Heni. Ha ha! I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of watching your new beautiful fish swim around.
he just lays there and does nothing some time he goes to the bottom to take a nap.  but he is still alive.  he is pretty.  mandy876
You should get a bigger bowl for him so he can swim around more. They come with such small bowls. They're really pretty fish to watch swim.
he would probably get lost.  my niece has a big aquarium with a few fish.  the big gold fish keeps chasing bumble bee.  but he hasa log to hide in doe not get far from it.  I did not want to get any older.  we don't have a choice.  my mom stayed 29 until my sister caught up with her.  but she said she just aged fast.  my mom could be a lot of fun.   mandy876
No, you can't put male beta's with other fish because they're aggressive. Or, another fish could be aggressive towards them.
How funny. My sister just had a birthday yesterday. She was 29 again too. Ha ha! Really, she turned 49.  
when your kids catch up with you you have to move on away.  no knew my beta could not go in the same  tank he is in the same room prob ably scared enough.  we don't have a place to put another tank.  
Happy Birthday for the 13th May.
thank you.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
krichar commented on photo
KTowne Little man is getting stron... Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time