Depression Community
15.year.old.depression.

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

15.year.old.depression.

Please.help.me....Sorry,my.space.key.isn't.working,so.i.have.to.type.like.this...I.am.a.15.year.old.girl.who.i.think.is.suffering.from.serious.depresssion....I.have.a.stepmother.that.i.try.to.avoid.at.all.costs.because.she.sometimes.can.be.verbally.abusive.towards.my.sister.and.I.....She.came.in.my.house.with.three.children.and.a.year.after.the.oldest.child.had.a.son....so.that.makes.four.children.plus.herself,my.father.sister.and.i....My.dad.does.most.or.all.of.the.cleaning.with.only.my.sister.and.I.helping.and.he.works.while.she.stays.home.all.day.....She.depends.on.his.money.to.get.by.and.i.think.she.is.jealous.of.my.father's.relationship.between.my.sister.and.I.......My.dad.was.recently.in.the.hospital.because.of.all.the.stress.yet.she.still.doesn't.change......She.has.talked.about.moving.out.many.times.but.with.what.money?...and.for.4.years..she.has.spoke.about.it.but.nothing.happened....and.i.dont.think.she.has.even.found.a.house.yet...or.apartment.Today.....she.came.home.from.shopping.and.was.talking.loudly.on.the.phone.about.my.sister.and.i.and.i.remember.her.saying.this..."Sometimes.I.just.feel.like.getting.a.glass.vase.and.smashing.it.over.and.over.until.i.kill...him"......My.sister.and.i.were.upstairs.hearing.every.word....What.person.would.say.that?...I.mean..if.u.have.a.huge.problem....wouldnt.a.divorce.be.good?....Im.not.forcing.anything.but.i.was.told.by.my.mom.that.if.a.relationship.wasnt.working.out.....the.best.thing.to.do.is.to.stop.seeing.each.other.They.have.been.trying.to.work.it.out.but.it.is.just.getting..worse.Everytime...its.like.she.is.getting.more.and.more.aggressive...The.other.sick.thing.is.that.i.keep.seeing.her.over.and.over.again.killing.my.father.and.his.dead.body.covered.in.blood.and.his.head.punched.lying.on.the.floor...I.DONT..KNOW.WHAT.TO.DO....Also,my.dad.is.going.to.Arizona.shortly,so.we'll.be.stuck.in.the.house.with.her!!

PLEASE.WRITE.BACK.AS.SOON.AS.YOU.CAN
my advice is talk to your dad about what you hear form her. if h dosn't do anything I just wouldn't talk to her except for the occasional '*****' or '****'
sorry censor bicth or sult. have to write it like that lol
Yes you must talk to your dad about what you heard and having your sister to support you for that matter.

You must talk to your mom too and it would be a good idea if she could take you both during the time your dad is in Arizona. In the meanwhile you should talk to your mom about this.

This situation is most likely to make you and your sister stressed and depressed so it's not a good thing and you know it haves to change.

If at some point you feel in danger, don't hesitate to call the police.

M4
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
46 mins ago
Its been a while
4 hrs ago by dragrat
fiza_ch aahhhh headache Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time