Aa
A
A
Close
15.year.old.depression.
Please.help.me....Sorry,my.space.key.isn't.working,so.i.have.to.type.like.this...I.am.a.15.year.old.girl.who.i.think.is.suffering.from.serious.depresssion....I.have.a.stepmother.that.i.try.to.avoid.at.all.costs.because.she.sometimes.can.be.verbally.abusive.towards.my.sister.and.I.....She.came.in.my.house.with.three.children.and.a.year.after.the.oldest.child.had.a.son....so.that.makes.four.children.plus.herself,my.father.sister.and.i....My.dad.does.most.or.all.of.the.cleaning.with.only.my.sister.and.I.helping.and.he.works.while.she.stays.home.all.day.....She.depends.on.his.money.to.get.by.and.i.think.she.is.jealous.of.my.father's.relationship.between.my.sister.and.I.......My.dad.was.recently.in.the.hospital.because.of.all.the.stress.yet.she.still.doesn't.change......She.has.talked.about.moving.out.many.times.but.with.what.money?...and.for.4.years..she.has.spoke.about.it.but.nothing.happened....and.i.dont.think.she.has.even.found.a.house.yet...or.apartment.Today.....she.came.home.from.shopping.and.was.talking.loudly.on.the.phone.about.my.sister.and.i.and.i.remember.her.saying.this..."Sometimes.I.just.feel.like.getting.a.glass.vase.and.smashing.it.over.and.over.until.i.kill...him"......My.sister.and.i.were.upstairs.hearing.every.word....What.person.would.say.that?...I.mean..if.u.have.a.huge.problem....wouldnt.a.divorce.be.good?....Im.not.forcing.anything.but.i.was.told.by.my.mom.that.if.a.relationship.wasnt.working.out.....the.best.thing.to.do.is.to.stop.seeing.each.other.They.have.been.trying.to.work.it.out.but.it.is.just.getting..worse.Everytime...its.like.she.is.getting.more.and.more.aggressive...The.other.sick.thing.is.that.i.keep.seeing.her.over.and.over.again.killing.my.father.and.his.dead.body.covered.in.blood.and.his.head.punched.lying.on.the.floor...I.DONT..KNOW.WHAT.TO.DO....Also,my.dad.is.going.to.Arizona.shortly,so.we'll.be.stuck.in.the.house.with.her!!

PLEASE.WRITE.BACK.AS.SOON.AS.YOU.CAN
Cancel
3 Answers
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
my advice is talk to your dad about what you hear form her. if h dosn't do anything I just wouldn't talk to her except for the occasional '*****' or '****'
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
sorry censor bicth or sult. have to write it like that lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1042487 tn?1275283499
Yes you must talk to your dad about what you heard and having your sister to support you for that matter.

You must talk to your mom too and it would be a good idea if she could take you both during the time your dad is in Arizona. In the meanwhile you should talk to your mom about this.

This situation is most likely to make you and your sister stressed and depressed so it's not a good thing and you know it haves to change.

If at some point you feel in danger, don't hesitate to call the police.

M4
Comment
Cancel
1042487 tn?1275283499
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on READY
46 mins ago
5986700 tn?1380794980
Blank
spider6 commented on READY