Affective Disorder or Psychosis?
My doctor says that I have Affective psychosis , so I was searching the net a lot about it but cant find much information. So can you please tell me where can I go for all the details about this desease?
I don't know if this helps or not! I'd turn back to the one who diagnosed me and ask more about it!

What about checking out on bipolar disorder in the dictionary on Medhelp? (What I have done now is to check the term "Affective disorder" for synonyms)

>>
http://www.medhelp.org/Medical-Dictionary/Terms/1/000926.htm

>>
Definition of psychosis on MH:

Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality, typically including delusions (false ideas about what is taking place or who one is) and hallucinations (seeing or hearing things which aren't there).

Good luck!
Florena
Affective Psychos, as far as I know, is where the psychosis becomes manic and consuming. I'd imagine the relation between AS and typical psychosis is relative to that of anxiety and GAD.

I'm not an MD, but when it was brought up I gathered a vague understanding of it.