Depression Community
Anxiety

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

Anxiety

How to relieve anxiety?
i have anxiety 24/7 so trust me i know what you go thru when you have then look up yoga exercises it may sound silly but trust me it deff works look up that and metation music while exercising and it should help relieve them and most of the time when you have anxiety go for a walk and while your walking walk very slow and breath in slow for 4 sec 1    2    3    4   then let it out slowly to (4)  1    2    3    4... and repeat that 10 times while your walaking do all of this everyday atleast 3/4 maybe 5 times a day once you try it please let me know if it has helped you
Hi There, There is an anxiety site on Medhelp that may be more relevant to you.  Do you also have depression with your anxiety?  Are you on medication?  A doctor can prescribe medication for anxiety, or is it that you do not want to take medication?  
hey like kelz said...i think yoga or breathing exercises are very good to relieve the anxiety...i used to have terrible anxxiety but my therapist recomended to try the breathing exercises and it really helped alot...i was also perscribed clonazapam but i refused to take them after i tried the breathing exercises because they helped me more then the medication....try eating healthy, do exercise because both of those things help the anxiety just as much as medication...if you are interested in finding out the breathing exercises message me i will give you some links for some videos....stay up dont let anxiety get the best of you!!!
KTowne commented on retta483's status
KTowne commented on Scared now...Not sure...
Yankeegal joined this community
Welcome them!