Aa
A
A
Close
20184324 tn?1499260045
Anyone else struggle with memory?
Quite recently my memory has got really bad, coinciding with my depression getting worse. I don't forget important things or events, but it's more like I can't remember the words I want to use when I'm speaking or writing, ways to express myself properly just seem to evade me. Is this something that other depression-sufferers have?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I find I have the same symptoms.  I was attributing that to my age.  I dont know how old you are but I am 57.  I guess it could be the depression.  My depression is REALLY bad right now.  My doctor is trying to re-adjust my antidepressants.  i actually have an appointment today.  I will ask about memory.  I call them "brain farts"  lol Just cant seem to find the word.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
20184324 tn?1499260045
I'm 23 so I can't really attribute mine to age xD let me know what they say though, I have heard that depression can affect memory.
Comment
Cancel
A doctor will tell you that if your work is impaired due to memory issues, it is a problem, otherwise likely just over-analysis and being overly critical of yourself. You can always see a doc for testing if you are sure it is getting worse.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on senseanonymous 's status
2 hrs ago
2211548 tn?1501148220
Blank