Brain Fog going on for a year now.
Before I start, I do not have ADHD. You know how sometimes you just go into a little daze and can not think clearly, well that has happened to me, except it is for a year now. About a year ago, I started to notice that my brain was just not thinking like it used to, I could not think straight and I researched it and found out that this was brain fog, I do not understand how to deal with this though. Please help me, I have not been able to enjoy anything because it constantly feels like I am in a daze.
The first thing to do when you notice changes like this is to see your doctor.  You always want to rule out physiological problems before self-diagnosing.  Googling symptoms is just going to scare you, because without a diagnosis symptoms can match hundreds of diseases none of which you might have.  Sometimes Googling after you get a diagnosis can be helpful, but not before.  It could be anything, even a lack of sleep or eating MSG at Chinese restaurants.  See your doc, and go from there.