Can Grapefruit be eaten with Paxil
I take paxil and have been told that grapefruit cannot be eaten if I take medication for depression.
Hi you have asked your question in the hep c community do you have hepatitis c?

But anyway the absolute best person to ask is your pharmacist they are trained in all medicines and interactions during their 6 years of college to get their Dr of Pharmacy degree.

Also the prescribing information sheet that came with your prescription should also address your question
My understanding is that grapefruit can interact and increase the effect of Zoloft and Prozac but not paxil.  The protein involved with Paxil is not affected by grapefruit. You can ask your local pharmacist about this as well.  good luck
And know that even when grapefruit does affect a drug's absorption, it can often be eaten if sufficient time has passed since taking the medication.  Mom has given you great info to ask a pharmacist, but also you can Google this question and get a host of answers from multiple authoritative sources and also can ask the manufacturer, though I will say, GlaxoSmithKline is not consumer friendly -- it's a very bad actor but as it's an English company it keeps getting away with it.  But they might help.