Can ejaculation worsen symptoms of Anxiety and Depression?
So I've been battling Depression and anxiety for some years now and this wasn't a problem for me until maybe a couple years now but, if I masturbate and ejaculate my depression and anxiety thoughts and so on gets worse and I get this uncomfortable head pressure and tight chest like clock work everytime and it lasts several days to get over it and for it to die down although I get head pressure all the time this kind of head pressure feels different from the regular ones I get and more comfortable. I actually try not to masturbate anymore because of it but I fall back into it after long periods and get reminded how crappy I feel when I do. I'm wondering if there is anything I can learn from this.
Ever have sex with a human other than yourself?  If so, do you have the same sensations?  If not, why not?  What I'm thinking is, either you have guilt over masturbating, which is common, or when you have the release because your brain is generating thoughts that are contrary to what would make you happy -- and I have no idea what causes depression and anxiety and neither does anyone else, really, some of us just become prone to it -- you're also getting a contradictory reaction to this pleasure.  There are also times when people masturbate compulsively for all sorts of reasons, and anything we do from compulsion can feel not so great when we're done.
I'm still a virgin yes but, it's like the thoughts are intrusive and not of guilt and I would almost describe it as chemical reaction or something based on how it feels like I can slowly feel the blood in my head changing or something and slowly and slowly gets worse to where I get bad head pressure and chest pain and without even thinking about anything the thoughts come later and usually aren't of guilt. It's very strange.
I've already offered what I can, but is your profile correct and you're a 22 year old male?  What country do you live in?  Why are you still a virgin when you obviously have a large sex drive?  Knowing your reasons for who you are might help someone here help you better understand this.  But a short answer is, if doing this isn't giving you pleasure, stop for awhile.