Can i have abit of advice please?
for awhile not I've been feeling down a lot, i have terrible mood swings they go from happy to sad to angry to depressed, my moods change almost instantly without warning for no apparent reason, i used to love being around people, now i just like to be left alone with my thoughts, it only takes the slightest thing to upset me, then theres times where i will just cry for no reason at all, but then happy the next minute i can find the slightest little thing irritable  is this normal for me to be like this day in day out, i get angry at myself for being like this but when im in one of the moods swings its hard to stop, i've been like this for quite a few month i'd say 4/5 month i have no self confidence, i hate myself if im honest with you i hate everything about me my body just everything, i'm 19 years old is this normal can i have some advice please?
Down, anger, mood swings, happy, sad mood swings.  Your neurotransmitters are tying knots themselves!  See a Dr.  of Psychiratry asap & he will reccomend a med that will help stop your mood swings!
its hard to control them like now i feel like crying for no apparent reason at all, thank you for the advice :)
I'm sorry that you are going though this.  It is a horrible thing to have to endure.  The good news is that there is help out there.  The above poster suggested seeing a Psych. Doctor and that is a wonderful start.  Even starting with your primary care physician is a good place to start, but it is you that has to make this first move.

I've gone though some of the very hard times you are speaking of, and it often feels so confusing.  One minute you are rather euphoric and the next minute you are trying to find yourself out from the bottom of a black hole..... so tough to handle.

Please seek the help from a medical professional.  Do it sooner rather than later and I bet you'll be glad you did.  Help is there, but we have to go after it.

Good luck....
I've been experiencing the same exact thing for about a year or so now, I'm do scared and confused, I wonder what triggered this. It started after I started taking Zoloft for depression and it didn't work so I stopped it.
How long did you take Zoloft?
I feel u but usally it's either anger or sad I hate it maybe a theripeist could help
For a couple of months I think, I'm not quite sure.