Celexa and dizziness
The good news is that I believe the Celexa is helping the anxiety and depression. Been on it about 2 and a half weeks. Started at 5 mg, and worked up to 20 mg about 4 days ago.

I notice that i am dizzy and lightheaded most of the day. I get some relief when i inline skate. Is the dizziness a symptom that will go away...also some insomnia. I don't want to stop taking this because I feel ok about the drug and the relief of depression and anxiety.
addendum---I was also prescribed Trazadone for sleep. And it just occured to me that I started to feel dizzy in the am after I took a Trazodone 50 mg. Perhaps the Trazadone is the dizziness culprit and not the Celexa.....Interested to see what you folks think,
i take celexa 20 mg i have never felt any dizziness, so it might be the trazadone but everyone is different and react to medication differently.
I was taking Celexa for a while and did have a few side effects that were a bit bothersome. The dizziness was one of them along with constipation and almost no sex drive. The dizziness seemed to taper off over a little bit of time though. I'm glad to hear that it's a least helping your problems with depression and anxiety though. Talk to your doctor if the side effects don't go away because there might be a better medication for you that can help you but, not give you the dizziness. I also take trazadone  to help me sleep and when I do take it I seem to have a lot of dizziness as well so I try not to take it unless I really can't sleep. Good Luck!