Cmybalta and prozac together
Would you consider 120mg cymbalta and 60mg prozac as very gigh dose, doc just keeps increaing the cymbalta
The average dose for Cymbalta is 60mg per day, and although some doctors do prescribe it 120mg per day...there is no evidence to prove that it helps any more than the 60 mg per day.  The maximim dose for Prozac is 80mg per day so you're still below the highest dosage on that one. I doubt your doctor will increase the Cymbalta anymore, and if he tries to...find another doctor!  Best wishes.
reserch all your meds. all drs love to push pills and you are on a new type of ssri med with cymbalta and the old prozac pills back in the olden days and i dont hear good things about the tricyclics. can cause eventaully strokes and other negative pills side effects. why are you on 2 anti depression meds. take one or the other. you need to be open and tell dr what you want not what he wants. trust me!!
I take 30mg of cymbalta but it is not working well right now. Would adding 20mg of prozac (fluoxetine) help or hurt?