Coming off Zoloft
I'm hoping to start coming off my Zoloft medication and would like to grasp a better understanding of the discontinuation symptoms I might encounter. I've been taking 50mg for the past 12 months but am feeling fine and have delt with the reasons surrounding my depression so feel it's time to try coming off the meds. After reading all the forum postings I gather this might not be the easy process I had anticipated!  Does anyone have any suggestions on how I decipher between the meds related symptoms and actual depression symtoms? I'm concerned about jeopardising the good state I'm in now!
I'm just curious...if you're in a good psychological state now, why are you discontinuing your medication if it's helping you?  Have I missed something that you were trying to convey in your question?  Good luck, and I'd love to hear from you.

Ellen (ettebette)