Depressed
I havebt been eating on ny 3rd only soda and I mean a lot been worried...I have Schzoaffective,GAD,BPD and a eating disorder and just recently diagnosed with seizures...So am a starving my self till I get down 2 200 pounds I am overweight 6'2 230 pounds...And just had bad news again that I have enlarged liver and spleen and I am in Pain and I just can't go thru this again....My therapist knows I am depressed but doesnt think its bad n  does  not I am straving myself..Did lose 14 pounds in 7 days and want to lose more weight lost total of 60 from being sick and a extra 14 by starving myself...So....how do I get out of this cycle I am in? And am I hurting my enlarged liver and spleen from not eating? Any info would be helpful....Thanks
I'm sure you already know that starving yourself to lose weight is dangerous. Your body needs vitamins and minerals. If your therapist won't listen to you about how bad your depression is you need to find another one that will listen. Is there any way you could work with a nutritionist to help you learn healthy eating habits? You should really stay away from the soda because it's terrible for your body. Try replacing it with water.  
She does listen I just haven't told her that I been starving my self to loose wait..She did metion nutritionist do they accept most insurance? And who would recommend it? Family doctor?
You are killing yourself slowly.  Doing what you're doing is CLEARLY starting to affect your physical health, and if you continue, you may end up with very serious medical condtions.  Most DEFINITELY your current medical problems are related...and new ones are likely to develop.  You could end up with anything from a life threatening heart arrythmia from electrolyte imbalances, to problems with your thyroid, etc.  Your body is a machine that HAS to be fed properly in order to function.  If you only put a drop or two of oil in your car instead of the 3 or more bottles it needs, what would happen?  The engine would seize up and not function and your car would be junk.

You absolutely need to be 100% honest with your therapist, so she can properly help you.  She cannot make the right recommendations and help you if she doesn't have the whole story.  You also need to be honest with your doctor.  He needs to know what you're doing, so he can intervene medically, and order the right tests.  At this point, you need to have a very thorough work-up to determine the damage you've already potentially caused.  You're putting all of the practioners at a major disadvantage by withholding this info from them...and you're most importantly hurting yourself.

Please get into see your doc and therapist ASAP to come clean with them about what's going on, so they can help you formulate a plan, to get you better physically and emotionally, and to prevent any more medical problems.

Please update us when you can...best to you!