Difficulty breathing, What is it???
I have been having difficulty breathing where i have to keep taking deep breaths, feels like my heart is racing at times, have some muscle twitching all over my body and my throat feels like it has something stuck in it, although the symptoms never seem as bad if iam not thinking about it sometimes even go completely, but when i do have these symptoms it drives me crazy, i am only 18 and its scaring the **** out of me, i went to the hospital and had an ECG done and the nurse said my heart was slightly beating to fast also had my BP done and he said it was slighlty high (but he said it might be because i was stressed about the test) he also checked my oxygen levels but they were fine, i also had a chest x ray and nothing was wrong with that, also had blood tests and they were also fine, i really don't know what is wrong with me, maybe its anxiety or depression, i am seeing my doctor tuesday for more information about it, what could this be? PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL, its also stopping me from going out my house to see my mates, it has also put me off eating, sometimes it scares me that much i think i am going to die. Following the trip to the hospital i went to the doctor, she took my BP and said it was fine, she never done any other tests on me because she said there was nothing wrong with me because i had the tests at the hospital and after telling her about why i might have anxiety she agreed and just sent me on my way :(  
I have shortness of breath, too, and it is scary.  I think mine might be linked to the side effects of withdrawing from WellbutrinSR (see my post of the 10th). I'm hoping someone knows what I can do. You might follow that thread to see if anyone has any suggestions. In In the past I've used chamomile tea for anxiety, lots of it, and it helped.
I've had the breathing problem almost all my life.  Went away for many years with Prozac and Klonopin and a couple of weeks again it came back with a vengeance.  I went to the ER last week, had chest X-Rays and and EKG during a major panic attack and both came back normal.  Everyday now, I feel like I can't breath and I am so depressed, I can't stand it.  I always feel like I am not getting enough oxygen in my lungs.  My psych switched my meds since he feels I might have outgrown Prozac.  He has started me on Zoloft and Imipramine, but Impramine is started at a baby dose and he will work me up slowly.  I don't know how much longer I can stand this.  Even taking a shower takes my breath away.  He is allowing me to take extra tranquilizers during the day until the meds start working, if they ever do.  I am going to one more specialist on Monday, the Breath and Lung Institute, and then I surrender!!!
i'm feeling  this way too-it started the end of May-was aboutt o pick my daughter up from school-my whole left side felt num-my left shoulder hurt,my heart started racing-I had shortness of breath,confusion and speach was garbled.They took me to emarg and they did a CT, ECG, chest x-ray-thyroid test...all fine-saw a neurologist the next day-he said I was stressed out,I am no more stresed out than any other mom......a couple of weeks leading up to it I started to feel like I was not able to get a good deep breath through my left side...AFTER this episode my shortnes of breath through my left side was and is still there.My left eye began to get blurry off and on...major fatigue,insomnia.Middle of July I noticed my left nostril was not getting enough air through it-I went to the walk in and he said I was blocked quite high up-he gave a nasal spray-it worked right away-but the following week I noticed my nose would go numb-I looked inside my nose and noticed that the blockage was right at the opening-of course I thought the wrose-tumor-I was in a different province visiting my family so I went to the walk in-he sent me to an eNT-he said I clearly had a diviated septum-I have never had a deviated septum before-never-----could this deviated septum be what is causing all my problems???I am waiting to see another ENT here where I live-I went to my DR and he says it's depression-I am far from depressed-I definitly have anxiety because nothing has been diagnosed so I am worried about me.He has done tons of blood tests-I'm waiting to hear back=I have all the symptoms of hyperthyriode so he is also checking that.My son hit my cheek on mother's day of all days while we were playing.I had a big briuse for awahile-this could have caused the deviated septum and the nose thing could be completely seperate from everything else-I could just have noticed it because I'm so nervous and aware of everything going on in mybody-