Does anyone know how long it takes Serelax to really start working?
How did it help you with depression?
Serelax isn't for depression.  It's for anxiety.  There's nothing in it that helps with depression.  It's also not a very good product for anyone, because it contains things best taken at different times in one pill and contains things that don't pass the blood/brain barrier for most people (GABA).  But all of the things in it are relaxants and perhaps sleep aids; none are antidepressants.
Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated. Happy 4th of July!
Well, let me amend that a bit.  If it contained a set amount of 5-HTP, that would be an antidepressant and an anti-anxiety remedy -- it's a metabolite of tryptophan that the body uses along with B6 and other cofactors to manufacture serotonin.  While serotonin doesn't have a role in the cause of either anxiety or depression as far as anyone has discovered, it can help a depressed or anxious person feel less so.  There are people who don't produce enough but it's very rare, and I would assume it's most common in those who don't eat enough complete protein and foods that contain B6.  But this supplement has been brought up before on here several times, and this is the only supplement I've ever seen that lists the ingredient as griffonia extract.  While 5-HTP is isolated from the griffonia plant, it isn't the plant extract we take, it's just the isolated 5-HTP standardized to contain a sufficient amount of it extracted from that plant.  How would anyone know if just using the plant extract has enough in it to do anything useful?  There's just no way to know with any of these direct marketed and internet products if they are real products or scams to entice distributors to sell the products.  I'm no expert in this product, but it's not found on store shelves in the best health food stores, which act as mediators for us so at least somebody has seen the product and talked to the people who make it.  I used to manage health food stores for many years, and it wasn't easy getting a product on my shelf.  You had to convince me you weren't a charlatan.  I couldn't tell for sure, but at least I had some knowledge of the companies involved in the industry and what others thought about them.  I just have never liked what's in this product, and since you can get everything in it separately so you can divide up when you take them for optimum effectiveness, there's not necessity to use this particular product.  Lots of others to choose from.  Hope you had a good 4th as well.  Boom.