Excessive thirst
I have been experiencing an urgent need to drink water constantly,  the only problem is that the thirst does not go away, no matter how much water I drink.  This has been a constant problem for a couple of months.
I would definitely consult a doctor about your problem.  Good luck.
You seriously need to see your dr and give them ur symptoms.  This symptom is a sign of high blood sugar.  I was in the same boat went to the dr they did a random blood suger it was almost 600 normal is 80-120 and my A1C determines the length of time you have been diabetic was 7.2 normal is 6 so the dr told me I have had it for at least 6 months.  This can be very dangerous even deadly, don't mess with it.  If you decide to go get a meter and check it your self let me know and tell me what the number is it may be high enough that u possibly need to visit the ER the higher the more harmful it can be.  If you know someone with a meter use theirs change the pin and this way u can find out without buying your own meter.  Good Luck
Julie
Yes, it could be diabetes, but you didn't mention what meds you are on. Lithium does this too. But even if you are on lithium it is important to see your medical doctor.
please let me know what the r comes up with.  Have you made an appointment, or checked your sugar?
Julie
Hi there, are you on antidepressants? They always cause me a dry mouth.