FRUSTRATED
I am so sick of this god damn depression. I don't want to need anyone, I don't want to cry all the time, I just want to be normal damn it. I want to enjoy my life without constantly thinking about what others have done or are doing. I am sick of latching onto people because of loneliness and sadness, only to end up hurt worse. You know what's funny, my friend, last night we were arguing and she said "no one is ever good enough for you miss perfect." Do I require so much? Is it me whose making everyone's life miserable? I don't know. She says I like to play the victim, I don't know do I? I bend over backwards to please people I am sure of that so maybe I expect others to do the same. Is that a bad thing?
Depression can be very frustrating. Are you in any kind of counseling? If not, I highly recommend it. Trying to always please other people will get you no where. It sounds selfish, but you have to take care of yourself first. You have to be your own best friend.Yes, it's natural to want to be around people and have friends. It's not good though to latch on to people just because you're lonely. Expect nothing from anyone. If they are a true friend you don't have to expect anything from them. They will be there for you. Please think about getting in to therapy for your depression.