Feeling a bit better!
This is day 49!!!!!!! Today is the first day in a long long time I did not wake up and cry.  It is such a good feeling.
I have been seeing my psychiatrist and a therapist.  I got outside and walked my dogs yesterday and soaked up some sun.  I also  turned off the TV and computer and facebook before bed and read and drank sleepy time tea.   My therapist told me it would help with sleep.  When you are well rested it will help with your overall outlook and health. I hope this is a good sign of things to come.  I will keep posting and I am trying to help others with their journey from my experience.  I dont know if I am out of the woods yet but THIS day is better than the others and that gives me a bit of hope.  Still short of breath and somewhat anxious, I am hoping that will get better too.
Awesome!!!!  I'm so glad to see you feeling better.  Keep working your treatment and stay strong.  Life will have ups and downs but will only get better.  hugs
Thanks! yesterday was a rough one but today is better.  i guess it will have ups and downs.  I need my new antidepressant to kick in and maybe that will help me to have more 'ups" than downs