Feeling like crying all the time
Ive not being yet diagnosized with depression or/and anxiety,but i am pretty much sure i am,and i have angry issues too,without reason.sometimes i am so mad over minor things or nothing,that i feel this burning sensation in my chest ,which makes me more mad causing me headaches and dizzyness...
Occasionally i think about my past...and i fear losing my life or my friends life...that i cry
sometimes i feel like i could cry all the but sometimes i cant,i just feel inside that i am crying
I also jump into conclusions like ,life is a never ending cycle,i always think wha could happen after death?thats it?end of all life?it cant be it,everybody must have a spirit,but the simple tought that someday i am going to die and my friends too,..makes me really depressed...
Sometimes its causing chaos inside me..i cant handle this..sometimes i feel my heart is crying...
I understand how you feel. I don't have crying spells because there was a time that I couldn't stop crying. Now my eyes are dry so even though I feel like crying I don't always do. I'm not diagnosised with depression. Well I was but my new phychiatrist gave me a different diagnosis. I am definitly diagnosised with anxiety. But the only way to get diagnosised and to be treated is seeing a phychiatrist. But it does sound like you have anxiety and maybe depression but it could be something else but if you want to know only a doctor can help you.
Your profile is not filled in, but I can tell that you have been a member since Apr and have had concerns about anxiety all the while. Do you have medical insurance or can you afford professional help to determine what can be done to help your feelings? Have you sought any help other than chat boards like this?

It helps if you fill in the profile, so I suggest you do that. Write back.
Thank you both for your anwsers
i did..for some reason it got deleted or something i even had pictures on i was just lazy to fill it again...but i will
ohh and i  forgot to mention i have ENDLESS nightmares...theyre everytime i go to sleep..i am scared to go to sleep...
well i need to get a job first becaose i styidying in a school where i dont get insurance..great huh?
Don't worry about the nightmares meaning anything. You probably just get them because you are unhappy.
What kind of school? Universities have free counselors for students. That would be a good place to start, as you could knock off at least a few problems from your list quite quickly.
If you check all options and there is no form of professional that you are able to access, you can go to a library and read up on philosophies to try to change your outlook. This is a good idea anyway, but if you are in some kind of clinical depression you probably need meds to recover. We can't diagnose you here, so try to see if there is professional advice available. If you do not have clinical dep, you can probably sort out the unhappy issues through investigative work at the library.

The burning chest is probably nothing, as lots of people get that. My doc told me a heart attack is like a powerful weight squeezing on your chest but anything else (except maybe cancer or pneumonia) is just nerves twitching your rib cage tendons and hurting, no matter how deep and frightening it feels. When I had dep and anxiety issues I was in her office a few times in a panic thinking something had to be wrong until they explained the above, so I can see how you think this is a serious problem.  I have never experienced chest pain since I resolved the anxiety and dep issues a year ago.