Depression Community
Fibromyalgia and Breathing difficulties

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

Fibromyalgia and Breathing difficulties

I have developed some breathing difficulties in the last few months . Can anyone agree that it is indeed due to FMS
I'm not sure. Sorry I could'nt be of more help. The best thing to do is see your Dr and ask him. If this is not a symptom of Fibro, then he needs to check you out and maybe run some tests. Are you having problems with allergies? Have you been sick?
No one but your doctor can give you a more defnitive answer on that.  Anxiety and depression can also cause breathing symptoms, so it is always good to run things by your doctor first before assuming it is one thing or another,
Thank you very much for your response. i have been ill with FMS for a good few years , i also had tests done for my heart and lungs and everything came up clear.  
I have recently asked my GP and she agrees it might be my FMS causing the breathing difficulties. i believe it can be as a result of FMS and nothing else shows on my tests and x-rays.  Thank you very much for your response . i would like to hear from anyone who believes they may have the same problem please. also visual and word problems .
Very grateful Daswire
I am heading of to the sea for a couple days i find it great for my ME . i would highly recommend it to anyone with chronic tiredness.
gymdandee commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
51 mins ago
glassguy back to square one Comment
KTowne commented on renae176's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time