Depression User Group
Have not been feeling good for a while now...........
About This Group:

:(

Founded by I_miss_SA on October 2, 2009
154 members

Hello ladies,
I think that today I have woken up in one of the sourest moods for ages. I thought that for a time things were beginning to look up for me and my family, but I spoke too soon, as per usual.
My OH has been out of work since christmas as he was only temp staff for the holidays (after being made redundant from his previous job last May and that was the first job he could get!) and has had no luck since. I mean, he is a great people person, quick learner, organised, experienced....so why hasn't anyone given him a chance. And why is it that no company even sends out a 'sorry you were not successful' email or letter, he hears nothing from anything he applys for  We thought he'd got lucky when he went for one of those 'all day' interviews and the staff he met there said that if it was up to them, they would employ him there and then, but it has to be sent over to head office. They said they would be in touch within 10 days, its been 6 weeks now and he's just given up now! I hate having to try and pick him up after every rejection he gets, he's slowly beginning to lose hope in everything and to be honest, I am too.
Obviously we are having the same old money worries. Every month seems to be getting tighter and tighter, the money we do get just isn't going as far as it did. I don't where it goes! We've got to pay the second half of our rent today which won't leave us with much for 1st month bils that come out on saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's enough left to pay them all. I'm just thankful for my parents and in-laws who help us out with groceries, as some weeks we can't even afford that!
My daughter has hit her terrible two stage (she's now 2yrs 8months), and omg she is a handful sometimes! She's got to a whinging and crying at everything stage, especially if she can't get her own way. As well as that, she's also started to be quite violent, with hitting and throwing things.
And then there's my little personal issues, my bad back and hip aches I've developed now that baby is half cooked. Also, my friend wants to meet up this week, but I don't know if I can be bothered with it. I'm just feeling quite low at the moment and that is my attitude to everything....I just can't be bothered!! I just wish I could stay in bed all day, everyday! I'm also beginning to think that it was a stupid idea to get pregnant again, he's due the end of Oct and we are struggling to provide for our family as we are. How the hell are we going to manage with another one  
Oh I don't know, why is it that we can't seem to catch a break on anything. We are not bad people, we work hard and are trying so hard to keep ourselves on top of everything. Someone 'up there' must either really hate us or is just having a good old laugh at our misfortune. Well it won't take much long to break us....I don't know how much longer we can carry on with it all....
evewisewoman uploaded a new photo
evewisewoman commented on photo
Aug 24
evewisewoman commented on photo
Aug 24