Depression Community
Helpless

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Helpless

I have suffered depression, anxiety and anorexia for 17 years, i have recently relapsed on the anorexia and my mood is quickly getting worse. I feel useless and helpless, like i want to just give up, run away from everything, or worse. I don't know what to do any more.
I'm so sorry to hear your going through this. Are you working with a counselor or Dr of any kind? Are you taking any meds for depression, anxiety and anorexia? Also, as I'm sure you already know this, when you have anorexia you can become depleted of many vitamins and minerals. Being low on vitamin B for example can add to your depression and anxiety. We're here to support you and help any way we can.
I saw my CPN for the first time today, waiting to see a dietitian. have been on trazadone for a few years but its not very effective any more.
It sounds like it's time to try a new med if the trazadone has quit working for you. How did things go with your CPN?
Was ok, she didn't really say anything i hadn't heard before. just have to wait to see the dietitian now.
When do you see the dietitian? Are you able to eat anything? Did you tell the CPN that the Trazadone is'nt working?
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time