How long did your Effexor XR Withdrawal last?
Mine lasted roughly 9 days since the last 37.5 pill was taken. My symptoms are not completely gone... but I feel so much better now. One trick was to take Omega 3,6,9. Bottle says take 2 a day, but I would take 4. and then a multivitamin with food. Lots of water and motivation to feel better :)
Did you taper off the Effexor, or stop it abruptly?

Effexor is notorious for being difficult to come off of for many.  You may hear some people who had residual symptoms for months,others will says weeks.  Everyone is individual.  Depends on how long a person had been taking it, their dose, and how they came off of it.

Best of luck...try to stay busy and not think about it!  The more you think about it, the worse you'll feel!
I went cold turkey and was Ok after 2 weeks
I had brain zaps for months the first time I went off Effexor, but I had been taking it for some time before I went off.
I have been off of Effexor XR for 5 days now cold turkey after being on it for 5 year to control hot flashes from chemo. My head is still zapping every time I move and the nausea is still terrible. The only thing that helps a little is Dramamine. Hope it gets better soon. I never would have tried this drug if I had known how bad the withdrawals were.