Depression Community
How long does it take for zoloft/adderall withdraw to start when you st...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

How long does it take for zoloft/adderall withdraw to start when you stop taking it?

I was being very stupid, and decided to take too much adderall (adderrall) xr 2 days ago, and I actually stayed up that whole night, and only slept last night. Yesterday, I only took one adderall (adderrall), but the day before that I took a 30mg, and 3 20mg, all of those being xr. Also everyday I had been taking my 20mg xr normally everyday. Now today, I didnt take any adderall (adderrall), and im feeling empty, and the worst depression I have felt for a very long time. Could this have been the cause for this depression? If so, what are the particular depression symptoms it causes, and also what are some other symptom besides depression and fatigue(which im not experiencing)?
You're doing some dangerous things is mixing up your medication dosages like you did.  You need to take your medication exactly as prescribed for them to work properly.  If you feel they aren't then you need to address this with your doctor.  Don't stop your medications at any time, nor increase the dosages.  You need to do everything under the guidance of your doctor. Your body is giving you problems because of  increasing and then stopping your meds.  You are very bright in realizing how wrong this was, but you survived what could have been a very serious situation.  Take your medication as prescribed, and if you are still having problems talk to your doctor.
dominosarah commented on Hospital
45 mins ago
Jade59 commented on Hospital
meegWpaw commented on Hospital