How to recover from a tempting to end you life
So went was a young kid I had issues I gess we all did I was in forster Cair since I was 9months old annny way a a few months ago I tryed to kill my self twice I mean I still think about dwing it again but idk if I will the after math had been he'll I'm like crying all the time I really do h8 my self I've been to the doc all that crap I. Can't seleep maby an hour a night...I gess I'm lost and I. Don't know what to do now I feel my self getting worse not better so yea
You need to see a doctor. I am sad continually myself. I cannot sleep either.  I see a doctor and she is trying to control it for me.  It helps to talk to a therapist and get on medication.  There are medications that can help depression.  I just posted a similar question about being sad all the time.  I know its hard.  I fight every day to wake up and live, but I will continue to fight.  I fight for my life, i fight for my children.  I fight because God has given me this life to live.  He cares about our tears.  He cares and loves us more than we can imagine.  He is the reason we fight!  Dont give up.  There are people here to talk to also that have helped me.  A lot of people feel the same way we do. It helps me to hear them and be re-assured, as I am re-assuring you!  Hang in there. Your best days are ahead of you!
How are you feeling today.  I hope it is a better day for you!  Keep posting your journey.  Hopefully we can encourage and help you through. YOU can DO this!
It sure sounds like you have been through a lot!  I have never attempted to harm myself but a good friend of mine has.  She found that acknowledging the depression she suffered and treating it was the cure.  She has the memory of what happened to give her motivation to stay in treatment and work on staying healthy.  I'm glad you are still here and hope you are working on your treatment to stay mentally healthy.