I feel bad for being a jerk in front of my friends
when i was younger there waqs times, where i could be a jerk and selfish around my friends..idk why i did it, i guess i was trying to be a bad boy,

i was also dating a girl and we fought alot. we were both immature and would try to **** each other off ands we would..our friends would get annoyed by it and i understand why

she ended up leaving me for another friend and i became very upset. i said stuff i shouldnt have and i could tell it annoyed my friends.

as i have gotten older i have drifted apart from my friends and now i look back and realize i was a jerk and i feel bad

i feel like i pushe dthem away even thought i may not have (some have moved, gotten married)

is there anything i could do?
I wouldn't feel too badly, we all have done dumb things when we were younger, things we end up regretting.  What's important is that you learned from it.  That's a good thing.  Many people never learn from their mistakes and just keep themselves stuck in the same destructive cycle.

I'm not sure how much time has passed, but most likely, your friends have moved on, as you have.  That's normal too.  I wouldn't worry about trying to rekindle friendships that have run their course.  You certainly could contact your old friends (maybe via facebook, or other social media venue), and just offer a general apology, saying something like you said here, that you regret acting poorly, and feel badly about it.  Then, just wish them well.

Again, that's up to you, you don't have to do that, but if it's weighing on your mind, it may make you feel better, and bring closure to the situation for you.  You've grown and matured, which is what is important.  You can use these life lessons to ensure you don't repeat that kind of behavior with your current friends.

I commend you for being a big enough person to admit your faults, and identify that you acted poorly, and owning it.  That's a wonderful thing, it shows growth and maturity.

Take care!