Depression Community
I may be changing to Trazadone. Any opinions on it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

I have been taking Remeron for about 3 1/2 weeks. I love it but too many side effects (back pain, swelling of my ankles and hands, GI problems). The doctor and I talked that she may have to change me to Trazadone. Has anyone else taken it and how do you like it? I have insomnia, depression, and anxiety problems.
I liked it - it really worked for knocking me out at night, which was the primary reason that I loved it. The only negative side effect that it had on me was the weight gain, which so many of the drugs do. Which stinks. But hey, it's better than the alternative.
I take trazadone sometimes to help me sleep but the only problems that I have with it are constipation and grogginess in the morning. It may be different for you though because we all respond differently to different medications. Good Luck!
I've taken it for 20 years and it really solved my sleep problems. It leaves me a bit groggy in the morning but the restfull sleep is worth it.
Paxiled commented on Low-Fat or Low-Carboh...
36 mins ago
Cricketk92 commented on Ashamedmama's status
remar commented on Should this couple ge...