Depression Community
I need help I go depress

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

I need help I go depress

Hi..

I'm 29 female... I'm studying abroad for a year now

My problem is...I street out every time be for the exams and get low marks because in that. I will not tell I"m super nerd  ,but I know my self I can do it. The big issue with me is high self confident + ago that not let me ask for help. I know that  is a big mistake ,and I trying to asking for help. In This semester  my GF helped my a lot in studying , but still I got 59\100 .In the course  that I feel it's super easy for me why I did't do it I have no clue .

All my friend are not jest nerd but super nerd they always get 75 as lower marks,I feel Stupid be side them .My family and I but High expectations on me .I was Nursing back home I was good I'm always #1 in my job. After 5 years working I feel I can't give the job more than  what I give .For that I travel abroad for studying I do Health Sciences as second major .

I have this Scenario in my head I will fell in this exams and the same in the next one ,and I will be ended  kicked out from the Uni, go back home and everyone will laugh on me and live my  miserable life again.But this time with out job with out life with out dream .

I feel depress ,un happy, loser and my subconscious is jest DESTROYED me by telling me I'm loser you CAN'T DO IT .

I can't do that simple thing with out freak out,yesterday I couldn't register  for the courses for the next term ..What happen with me I just simply freak out ..... me my hart start pumping like crazy, I feel daisy, almost  crying and I can't stand on my feet and go for asking ??  (I asked  my self  What's going with) .I have been  easy to  stress after the 2 exams that I got F on them,  any thing makes me freak out  even from stupid idea in my head and I feel it like true and start freak out about it.

I ask my friend to go with me and ask and  We discovered that the system was shed down . yesterday I hate my self so bad like I wanna kill my self for that...My friend told me I have to see someone and fix my self I'm not normal any more..I used to be strong active truest on my self ,BUT NOT  ANY MORE .

I need help.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. It can be very stressful to be in a different place and also be in school.
They should have a counselor on campus. Maybe you should see him/her and tell them how you have been feeling.
sorry I have a lot of typo here =(

Thx I will do my best ...Im just to shy to talk about what I feel..I will go tears . and I don't like ppl see me crying .
If you see your counselor at school, they will understand anything you're going through. I really hope you will go in to talk to them. It sounds like you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself to do well in school. This can cause so much stress and anxiety.
I will go today I couldn't sleep tonight only 5h and my exams in 3the April..
Just  to bad for me =(
I feel the same way about exams, although I'm only 15 - a fair few years younger than you. I have the capability to do well, but when it comes down to it. I recently failed a few of my mock GCSE exams because of stress and panic.
Are you on medication for whatever conditions you may have? I'm taking fluoxetine, and I find that it really helps with my depression and anxiety. It also helps me concentrate better so that I can take everything in.
Just study as much as you can; ask your friends and anyone else for help if you're stuck. Don't work yourself into a frenzy about it. Also, it's best not to compare yourself to others. If you tried your best, that's all anyone can ask for.
Good luck :) xx
Hi Litt...

No Iam not using any drug ...BUT I'm Still suffer from that I mean my SAVER anxiety. My exams is today I went to sleep last night 10pm and I woke up  at 2am UNBELIEVABLE.I woke up with palpation sweating ,negativity ,and low self stem .I'm jest tired .I  ate only one  meal ... I book an appointment with my counselor , the due is 11th April..long way..

I'm tired and ....LOST
Ask your counselor to let you know if anyone cancels their appointment. That way you could get in much sooner. Ask to be put on the waiting list.
Yes Thx Remar...

I want to my counselor last week and we talk .she help me ,and she gives me some nice tip I start to work with ....for healthy self talk..and I have next  appointment at 19 this month .

Thx for all you ppl ..
That's great news. I'm so glad you went to see your counselor and your feeling better now.
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
Crazycastillian commented on Derealization and Dep...
TinaR10 Hope u all have a great hol... Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time