Depression Community
I need help

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

I need help

i was abused for 5 years and had to get over it on my own and the truth is its been reating me up for days. i dont want to live i feel like ****!! i feel like im all on my own even though im in a relationship, i dont feel loved just from stupid things, he doesnt hold my hand or things like that and it really hurts me... i feel like hidieng in a hole and never coming out again :( :(
You have to give yourself more credit than that, sometimes in our lives things get fumbled and we have to tak the time for ourselves to get our **** in order, thinking and reasoning is not bad thing as long as you keep it positive, you are important and u do make a difference don't forget that!
When our lives are not going well, we feel down or depressed.  This is nature’s way of telling us to make some changes.

All human lives are, sooner or later, touched by major tragic losses.  What matters is:  how equipped are we, in habits and lifestyle, to handle these losses.  Asking for help with depression, the first priority should be a detailed assessment of your lifestyle, habits, relationships, history, etc., to determine the source of the depressive feelings.

In order to feel good, the following seven factors must be present in our lives:

- good nutrition
- fresh air
- sunshine
- physical activity
- purposeful activity
- good relationships
- adequate and regular sleep

Regards,
A lot of times, when we are depressed or suffer from past abuses, we look at partners to be the " ALL"  for us, and that is just not possible in reality.

Then we get even more depressed and even angry at our partners for not being able to read our minds or take care of our needs such as holding our hands or being available to all our moods.

You say that you were abused and that you took care of it on your own,
but unless you worked with a therapist or counselor, many many things about the abuse and your feelings are probably still hidden and come out when you are with a partner.

I do hope that you will use this ability to see how your behavior is affecting you to either start counseling or continue your therapy.

Wishing you the very best

M
Raspberry_belle uploaded new photos
27 mins ago
KTowne I hattte worrying about sym... Comment
10356 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time