I think I may be depressed :/
Well first of all I'm a university student studying engineering. Lately I've been having trouble sleeping, eating a lot of "junk" that i normally wouldn't eat and having mood swings. I'm always the passive nice person who enjoys life even when things are hard, but lately I've been getting sad and mad to any small thing. For example today I accidentally wrote a "b" when I wanted to write a "d" and in a matter of seconds I was having thoughts that I was dyslexic and my eyes started to water. I am always very sociable, but lately I've been pulling myself away from people. I think that it's just the stress from the university and all the tests that makes me this way. I don't know if it's normal or not. I want to know if I should see a psychologist or do something? Thanks!
It might help to make an appointment with a psychologist, (rather than a psychiatrist) for some talk therapy. I usually find that I am very forgetful and also I think that I am going to get sick so I stay away from everything for that alone. I have found talking to a professional helps. When you are anxious you can literally forget your own name. Best of luck.