Idk I suddenly felt like crying
Idk why it says im female im actually a guy and im 19.Yeah I hope somone sees this, I woke yesterday feeling depressed. I didn't want to get out of bed and everyone thought I was being weird. I tried eating my eggs but I just couldn't without the thought of me barfing so I gave to the dog. I felt my stomache hungry but I just could not eat. I tried making myself eat all of my burger but I had left a quarter of it. That was Sunday. I remember Friday night before I went to this boys house and his mom tried giving me a burrito but the thought of eating that was revolting. I didn't even want the puzooki his sister had made for me but I ate it anyways. Me and him fooled around a lot naked and drank whiskey. Okay back to sunday. I met up with friends and smoked some wax. I tried to be as social as I can be since I felt ally better after eating that burger. Later on my mother demanded to know what was wrong and stated I look unhealthy. I told her I have no idea? There are factors that may be the reason but its unforsure. I have to pay this fine of 700 dollars so I might move to South Dakota. My grandpa had just come the night before with my uncle. I've had a traumatizing expirence of being humiliated by my gpa. So I do not really like him and my uncle was kinda being a know it all ****. Please if anyone has any thoughts just message me. Btw I feel a lot better today which is Monday though I'm still unsure of my appetite will be cooperative with me
I don't know much about you except for what you told me.  The best thing I can tell you is that everyone gets depressed.  The fact that you are feeling better today and you didn't have a long bout of depression means that you are pretty stable.  Any emotion you can name everyone feels whether they like it or not.  People who say they aren't afraid of anything crack me up.  Fear is a natural emotion the same as depression is a natural part of the chemistry of our brains.  If you never get depressed you can never experience true happiness.  The same as if you have never felt fear you could never have felt love.  Our mind is constantly starting and finishing cycles of polar opposite emotions and states of mind.
That being said if you need to vent or whatever this is a good place to do it.  Don't drive yourself crazy with fear of feeling.  It is what makes us more complicated than anything else on this planet.
have u talked to a doctor ?