I'm disappointed with myself
I feel sad today. I dont know what to do. I don't have a job, I am very disappointed with myself today, I feel I am losing time, I didnt know where to go. I just i need to write,say what I am feeling right know. I just need someone to talk and listen. I dont like how I am about my career I feel I don't know anything. I just want a job, I want to have something to do everyday pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......Today I feel like a loser, I want to find a reason to keep going....OMG
I can understand why you feel so rotten Patty, but everybody is much more than their job, however much society tries to force us all to define ourselves by our work. Your panic seems to be dominating your good sense. Perhaps trying to get past this 'crisis' is sufficient reason to keep going? Take care.
There is a saying in hospitals,"Your health is your wealth." Are you physically healthy?
I think many of us have been through what you're going though, I know I have. I remember a period of time, where I think I put out 50 resumes, and not one response. That go me down for a week or so, and I felt really defeated. The only way you can feel better is to "get back on the horse" and try again. Eventually you will get the job you are looking for (as long as you are realistic with your work skills)  Get aggressive, find website that can make your cover letter (if you need one) look smashing. When you get an interview, don't be too cocky BUT think like you've already got the job. A positive attitude and being sure of yourself will wow your potentional employer. If you've just been "let go" for whatever reason, find both the postive and the negatives of what happened and learn from the experience and move on.
Hi Patty.  Were you laid off of your last job?  I was laid off of mine at the beginning of December.  I understand how it can be frustrating looking in this economy.  This is what I do.

I get up at the same time each and every morning.  Do my usual morning routine such as coffee, shower and get my little one ready for daycare.  I then drive her to daycare for the same  time each and every day.  I go home and check out the classifieds in the paper.  Apply for whatever may be in there that interests me.  I then go online and look at the Job bank, Monster, etc...  the job websites.  I apply for anything I like in there as well.  These days it is slow; but keeping a routine is so important and will help with your depression.

The rest of the day I do the usual chores.  If it is nice out, I go for a walk.  I stay out of shopping malls because I am broke and I find it depressing.  

I also might take a nap in the afternoon.  LOL.  Are you into meditating?  How about reading?  I find that going to the library is fun.  Maybe you can take up a hobby or read something you have always wanted to read; now that you have the time?

You can't control the uncontrollable.  The thing you can do is keep your chin up and keep on trying.  A routine is so important.  I can't stress that enough.  

Good luck with your job search!!
Look anyone would feel depressed having lost a job. I would say to look up agencies that can help people with disabilities relocate back to work. Also your local independent living center might be of help in finding you which agencies do that where you live. Here's a list:
http://www.ilru.org/html/publications/directory/index.html
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your kind words, that has been so helpful you can't imagine. I feel better  now and thank you all for your words. I have been actively looking for a job and maybe one of this days I'm going to have a new job.

Patty.
Well, I'm guessing that once  you have a job, you will soon want a different one. That's how we are.
There are a zillion books at your local library that have advice on searching for jobs and some of it might be helpful.
One piece of advice that sticks in my mind is that your "job" when you have no job is to look for a job, so I agree with the poster above that you need a daily routine to make you feel engaged. You might set aside so much time each day - four hours, say, or as much as you can tolerate - to write cover letters, tailor your resume, read the ads, make calls, do informational interviewing, network, etc.
Having been in your shoes, however, I have to say I have found the web job boards to be worse than a total waste of time and chock full of people who prey on the unemployed. That is just my personal experience.
Good luck to you.
What I was trying to say in my tactless, overly negative ham-handed way was to check out the literature on job search techniques for some helpful tips and just be careful on the internet job boards. Good luck in your job search.