I'm very sad and depression kind of kicking off
Recently, my mum has been diagnosed as having Liver Cirrhosis Grade B and according to she has only few years to live. This news completely broke my heart. Currently, I'm kind of in depression and feel sad almost every time. I can't focus on my work, talk to my friends, sleep and eat well. How I can get rid of this situation? I'm trying my level best to go through this but afraid I might fail. I feel even more sad when I talk to my mum and see her face. Mum doesn't know till now that she has liver cirrhosis and that she won't live longer. I've asked the doc not to reveal anything to her. She's 60 years old and very lovely person. I exhausted to find clues on how to save her as this battle cannot be won. Pls help me!
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.  I know this is devastating for you and her.  You need to make the most of what time you do have with her and make more wonderful memories.  You may want to seek help with therapy and/or medication to help you cope with all of this.You have the opportunity to say everything you ever wanted to and make her remaining years the best ever.  I never got to say good-bye or I love you to my parents or son......having this time will mean so much to you and her.  Losing a parent is a very difficult loss, so don't hesitate to get help during this time.  Make your time with her really count, make sure you both laugh a lot and have as much fun as you can.  I know there are no words to comfort you, but know that my thoughts and prayers go out to both of you.  Big hugs....