Depression Community
Is this part of it?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is this part of it?

I get upset when I think my fiancé is mad at me he's usually not but I'll think he is do I'll get upset is that part of depression? Also I just noticed that his sons mom called my phone & I'm upset about that also.am I wrong?
It sounds like stress to me. Are you having any other symptoms other than getting upset?
Not really,just I get upset about every little thing. Fast to get mad feels like the whole world is against me at times. Idk I woke up with an attitude this morning because he was on fb in the middle of the night&he left his page up. I found nothing wrong&he asked me if he could do it but im still mad about it. I have trust issues&i just dont know what to do? I don't know if it's just stress that I'm bringing on myself or what?
So there are trust issues going on. That can cause a lot of stress. Has your fiance ever done anything to not make you trust him?
Yes in the past he has.
That's what's going on then. He has taken away your trust. Of course you're going to be mad and upset. But, if you want the relationship to work then you have to give him another chance and try your best to trust him. If this can't be done you might want to think about if the relationship is worth staying in. Maybe couples counseling would help the two of you.
I'm already doing that! We're engaged to be married. I'm taking baby steps. I don't want my trust to be played with again. It's hard very hard but I'm trying.
I know it must be very hard. Maybe try harder to not get upset when he gets on FB and things like that. He did ask first, right? It takes a long time to gain that trust back after it's been broken. I really do recommend couples counseling before you get married. That is such a huge step to make in your life. It's really worth it to get everything sorted out before you do get married.
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time