It's been a rough week
Hello all!  I'm kinda new to this forum, I've read a few things, but I mostly hang out at the addiction forums.  Anyway, I've suffered from depression for a very long time.  I've been on medication after medication and it's one big vicious circle.  This has been a very rough week for me.  At the moment, I'm taking 150mg of fluvoxamine (OCD medication) a day, nothing else with it.  I also take Suboxone daily for an opiate dependence.  

This week, I have cried more than I have in a long time.  My husband got a brand new phone, and I've never gotten a new one.  I cried over that.  Later, when I got home, as soon as I got out of the van, my son started in on me because of how long I was gone (we live with my in laws) and I cried over that.  My grandmother asked me if I wanted to go get pizza and then I saw I was almost out of gas, cried again.  I just feel worthless this week.  I have gained a bit of weight since last summer and that's getting to me.  The root of the whole thing is my living situation.  We live with my in laws.  My mother and I do not get along.  She doesn't believe in the whole depression is an illness thing, She thinks I should just be able to shake it off and be fine.  She is very critical of me and the longer we stay here, the worse I feel.  My husband and I have managed to save up around 2000 bucks to move with, and he wants to get 1000 more before we start looking for places.  He sees the wear on me and he hates it.  

I could go on and on but I'll stop there.  Thanks for reading, sorry for the small novel.
Hey! I'm new too the forum too kinda, I have checked out the epilepsy forum and i have been in the addiction forum as well. I just thought i would reply too let you know someone is out their reading and caring. Your not alone! Keep your head up! I wish I had something more comforting too say but I'm such a dummy!
Thank you. Even knowing someone read it helps. :-)
It's good to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You and your husband will have your own home soon. A persons living situation can sure effect their moods. It's a shame your mother does'nt understand how you're feeling. There is so much information available for people that have loved ones with depression. We have a forum here at Medhelp just for that. Try to hang in there. It won't be much longer and you will in your own home. We're to listen and help anyway we can.