Depression Community
Lexapro & Lorazepam

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lexapro & Lorazepam

Does anyone take these two in combination? I just started.... One in the evening and one in the am.
I cannot sleep and hope that subsides. I am starting off on 5mg of Lexapro.
Avatar n tn
I take both and the lorazepam should help you sleep at night. But the dosages I take are much more stronger than what you are taking. I take 20mg of Lexapro and 3mg of Lorazepam. Give it some time...maybe 4 weeks. After that you should be sleeping like a baby! If you notice that your symptoms are getting worse or the medication is not helping, I suggest you go back to your doctor and let them know what's going on. I've had my medication changed so many times because I could not find the 1 that took care of all my symptoms. But if you don't feel better, talk to your doctor.
I too take 3 mgs of Lorazapam and It helps me sleep, without it I dont sleep, they have me on Rozerum(sp) and its useless.
i take lexapro at night, it made me feel zoned out all the time. it also gives me bad sexual side effects. does anyone else have that problem?
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time