Lexapro and Memory Problems?
I've been on Lexapro (20 MG) for a little over a year now. It quickly fixed my depression/anxiety problems, and I feel okay mood-wise. Although for the first few months, the libido change (MUCH lower) and anorgasmia had been hard to deal with in the begining, but seems to be better.
The only thing is that I've noticed over the last several months an effect that is rather disturbing and I don't know if it's due to lexapro? Kind of an inability to think straight sometimes, or loss of short term memory. Just an overall feeling of almost a blank mind. (IE I used to write a lot, but since taking lexapro, if I pick up a notebook, i've got nothing).
Is it feasible that my brain-dead feelings are attributed to Lexapro?
I'm afraid to go off of it because of my previous moods before Lexapro (suicidal ideation, etc).

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I can totally relate to your issues and this forum truly validates my feelings! With my divorce, it was determined I was depressed and doctors placed me on several different meds (some alone or in combination) including Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, etc. at various times, since 2003.  Side effects experienced included brain fog, concentration/focus issues, fatigue, weight gain, sleep problems, memory issues, difficulty solving even simple math problems, etc.  I finally weaned myself off these type of meds by 2008, but continue to have major sleep problems, memory/concentration concerns, new skill retention difficulties, etc. which are now affecting my work. I was recently demoted from my current position because I wasn't learning/retaining new info/training. There are times I have blamed this on my menopause/hormones, my age (56), possible continued depression, etc. but these side effects continue and have even become worse over time.  I recently went for neuropsychiatric testing and have an appt. with a neuropsychologist to determine what these tests will show. The tests were difficult and I actually couldn't answer many of the questions, recall/recite the lists/words asked of me, and felt I was going to be diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer. My Oct. 20 appointment will not be soon enough, as I NEED some answers and validation of my symptoms.
That's interesting but very difficult for you, particularly with being demoted - that must be so disheartening and worrying. I've been thinking the same things as you i.e. that my confusion, compromised memory and seemingly disordered thinking might be early onset demetia or Alzheimers. I do understand how you must feel. I have wondered also about being tested but keep thinking it must be menopause. Please let me know how your tests go via this site if you're comfortable with that.
My neuropsychological testing came back 'average' for a person my age. The doctor suggested my chronic insomnia could be a cause for my memory loss, but I would also like to explore any menopause-related issues. I emphasized my continued memory loss concerns but he quoted me the words to the "Serenity Prayer" and said also suggested reading "No More Sleepless Nights" - author Hauri. I still question my previous use of antidepressants which precipitated my insomnia and memory loss, so will look for more answers with future appointments. I still marvel at the fact that some persons my age are like a walking historical book, as they can remember EVERYTHING and I can't remember what I did last weekend much less what I did last year.  How are you doing?
I am 37 years old and started Lexipro at the age of 31.  Lexipro did wonders for my anxiety/depression.  I got online tonight and searched memory loss looking for an answer of where to start researching.  I often experience brain fatigue, or can't quite seem to focus on a simple email.  I am not nearly as sharp, and have recently noticed increased absence of words.  As I read father down this post everyone here seems to be describing my symptoms exactly.  Obviously short term memory is extremely important, specifically in my position.  Has anyone been able to find any remedies?  I worry that quitting will not help my situation as per previous people who posted.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned any remedies for our symptoms, particularly short-term memory.  I was told by my doctor that lack of sleep and depression can be major causes for this, but also medication has been noted to contribute to this symptom. I hate not being able to actually say the word that I KNOW or just totally losing my focus when I'm talking.  I will be seeing a psychologist next week to explore a possible mood disorder and/or medication options.  All I want to do is be like a 'normal' person with a bright/positive attitude, good recall of items/events, a feeling of purpose, and not feel fatigued all the time!  We'll see what my next appointment results will be.
I also have scheduled an appointment.  A lot has changed over seven years and I am sure there are now other options on the market.  I find I have trouble focussing with multiple things going on around me.  I am normally an excellent reader and find myself struggling at times to absorb, especially later in the day.  It s during those times that my thought process is clouded.  Has anyone switched from Lexipro and found a safe alternative without the "brain fog"?
I've been taking 30mg of Lexapro for a couple of years now, and have noticed a serious issue with short-term memory and that "blank" feeling that others are describing here.  The Lexapro has done wonders for the depression and anxiety, but I can't stand losing my wit and creativity like this.

Is there *anyone* on this list that posted previously, has gotten off or reduced their dose of an SSRI, and has noticed a marked improvement in memory or cognition?  Is it worth trying, or should we all just kiss our short term memory goodbye?

Thanks!
Wow, the fact that you believe that the FDA and doctors would not be releasing drugs that could potentially harm consumers is fairly laughable considering the huge issue they found with the arthritis drug Celebrex a couple of years ago. The problem is that you can do as many studies as you can possibly think of but everyone is different and therefore everyone has different brain/body chemistry and will be affected differently by medications. I know for a fact that Lexapro causes memory loss because I was on it for two years and I still cannot recall things like favorite childhood memories. It's like they were erased. It's been over three years since I stopped taking the drug and they still haven't come back. My family will ask me if I remember so and so time and my answer is usually "No" and they'll go into detail about what happened and I still can't remember. I can also assure you it is not an age related issue because I started taking Lexapro when I was 19. When I spoke to the doctor who prescribed the Lexapro for me, she actually had about the same reaction as you did "No, there's nothing wrong with your memory" "No, there is no way this drug is causing the symptoms you're describing", but there is no other explanation for my memory loss except for the Lexapro. Getting off Lexapro was one of the best things I've done for myself. I haven't been on anti-depressants since. If I need a little extra help managing my mood I take St. John's Wort and I can still recall enough to get through my classes at the end of the day. Good luck to everyone out there struggling with depression or anxiety and taking Lexapro. I hope this helps some of you.
You may want to try taking Ginko Biloba. This herb is used in Germany to help Alzeimer patients improve their cognitive functions and memory. It helps to improve your blood circulation to the brain and is way safer to take than medication! The only thing you have to be careful of is not to combine it with blood thinning medication including Ibuprofen. You can easily find information about it on the web. Good luck!
I have been on Lexapro 20mg for at least 7 years and my mind is always blank.. I can't remember anything.. I use alot of sticky notes thru out the day to remind what to do next at work.. I have a high pace job and can't afford to make a error. Its really bad at home with memory.. I can know one min that I need to take my son to his school for a instrument and when I leave work and start driving I totally forget about it. I just blank out all the time.. Its really hard to diet also.. because I forget I'm on a diet at times.
I had been taking lexapro for about 2 years (I have been off for over a year, though). I began to notice short term memory loss within several weeks after my first dosage. I have always been an absent minded person, but this was SO bad. I was forgetting things that were extremely important, things that I would have never forgotten otherwise. I missed appointments, I missed work, classes.... Just completely slipped my mind! So anyway, now that I've been off lexapro, I've noticed an extreme change in my ability to retain and recall information, especially in school. I havte never had issues with school and it's really upsetting/frustrating when I've always been that person who doesn't have to study and is able to succeed. I used to be able to sit in class, take zero notes, and retain/recall the info for the exams very easily. In my bio courses, I made many notecards to study the terms and was able to memorize them all by looking through them twice... Now, in my third year of college, I find myself struggling with my ability to concentrate, absorb, retain and recall information... My GPA went from a 4.0.... to a 3.2. A 3.2 is not "bad" but I should be getting upwards of 3.8+ AND I will never get into medical school with a 3.2 GPA. I have changed my plan to pharmD, but who knows if I will even get into there! I've thought so many times about giving up... I truly think I have mild brain damage from lexapro :( It ***** bc I suffer from severe depression/suicidal thoughts but I don't think I want to risk taking lexapro again bc the damage could always get worse.... :(
I've been on lexapro for almost 5 years and i have the SAME problem.
I am quite sure that Lexapro or Cipralex, in the long run has an effect on memory. I have been on 5 mg of Cipralex for around 3 years, for general anxiety. Psychiatrist prescribed 10mg., but I know I am very sensitive and stayed on the 5mg. I experience that I dont recollect words or names as fast as I used to do. and I have had instances that my mind was completely "blank". I am going to wean off Cipralex. My anxiety is much less than it was and I am not expecting it to come back so strongly. I am certain that having more Serotonin floating around the brain is helpful with heavy depression, and it also numbs you somewhat. When you are super sensitive, that numbing effect can be desirable. When you're not, you can feel like a zombie. I am super sensitive, but still i want to stop. They do not yet know waht the effects are of years of taking SSRI's.  I also feel that exercise, being in nature, connecting to friends, or self-help methods like co-counseling or other forms of psychological work in pairs, might help better than SSRI's and with no side effects. It just asks more: you have to work on yourlf and not give up! For heavy depression SSRI's can be a godsend, but do try exercise and connecting to friends and the outside world as well!
I thought what they heck I will Google "Lexapro and memory loss" because I feel like for the past few months I cant remember anything.  I am a 6th grade teacher and find myself searching for words when I am giving a lecture to the class.  It is getting very frustrating.  I have been on Lexapro -20mg-consistently for over a year.   I was self diagnosing for a while because when I felt better I quit taking it :)  Anyway has anyone gone off Lexapro and found another med that is better for anxiety?  just wondering
Hi everyone

Thank you for this. I like you, Googled 'Lexapro and mind fog' after reading through listed side effects and not finding any reference to it. It was relief to read that others have expereinced the same as I...feeling like I was losing my intelligence, unable to respond to issues effectively, going 'blank' regarding words.

As others have said, Lexapro was great for my depression. I have been on it for abou t8 months and only 5mgs. I stopped using it on Tuesday this week and didnt expereince any adverse side effects (such a low dose).

I want to let you know that I am feeling much better and more like my old 'intelligent' self. I noticed the difference almost straight away. Words and memory capacity, cognitive ability have returned!

I was on Aropax (ugh) for two years, then nothing for a few years, the Lexapro....my advice would be to consider your own situation, the dose I was on was very low and only for eight months, however I am now convinced the Lexapro effected my cognition significantly. Like many of you I am also an Honours levels student but noticed that I was barely able to string together an intelligent sentence and others often offered the word I was looking for...writing was fine as I had time to think about it.

The good news for me is that it doesnt appear permanent.
PS to add to my above post, I stopped taking the Lexapro this week after reading this info.
Recent published studies (and referenced in Primary Psychiatry journal) indicate that SSRI's can cause memory problems.  The pharma industry studies that you refer to were not performed to look for memory impairment.  The current theory is that long-term use of an SSRI causes a reduction in the number of serotonin receptors on neural cells and a reduction in the plasticity of the brain.  These two changes decrease the likelihood that new memories can be formed or retrieved. The big question is whether these changes are fully reversible after SSRI's are discontinued.
I have been on Lexapro for almost 2 weeks 5 mg and I took my first 10mg as told and I felt the full cloudy, forgetfulness, and loss of memory and immediately stopped. Do you think ill be fine or are the SSRI changes permanent? Did you ever find out or etc?
Interesting. Do you have a link to these studies? I have taken SSRI's on and off throughout college. Tried Zoloft, Paxil, and Celexa. Every time I have stopped because I always felt "Brain Fog" and my studies come first. My anxiety and depression have gotten bad recently, definitely affected my memory and cognition mainly due to my inability to concentrate. So I have recently started taking Lexapro. After taking 5mgs for two days and 10mgs for two days I feel drunk and tired (starting side effects I know) but I am very worried about memory and cloudiness. Now I am skeptical about starting up... So if you could post that link that'd be great.
I really like to know a Doctor's comment on this please.

I'm really scared because Ive been using cipralex 20 mg for 8 months now and there are nights that I cant sleep because I try to remember something that I forgot that day and I feel it was important. I really like to know if its because depression? Is it because i think so much? or is it because of Cipralex/Lexparo?

Is it going to be permanent?

Please help me with this. I'm only 20 years old and I always wanted to become somebody who can help the world's problems but I don't think I can become that kind of person with a bad memory.
This forum is for people with depression, not doctors.
wait what?

I thought there were experts on these forums who would answer questions from time to time. isn't it like that?
I have been on some forums that included psychiatrist's comments but I have never seen one on this forum. I have been reading comments for years and only read comments by people who have bipolar or have a family/friend with bipolar.
You can try the Mood Disorder Expert Forum also at this site.
This is depressing. My short-term memory is awful, and as a result I've struggled throughout University and may end up not graduating with a honours degree. I'm on 20mg of Escitalopram and, whilst it helps with my depression and anxiety to an extent, sometimes I can barely think straight and I struggle to recall what I did yesterday or to remember something simple like the number 524 when someone has repeatedly said it. I can empathise with mind blanks and the foggy feeling that a number of you have described. I don't know what to do. I could come off it when I finish Uni (in about a month) but I'm going to go into work so it might not be the best time (when is the best time to come off medication; life just gets in the way).
Same with me.  I work in a physics lab while going to school and have been on lexapro 10mg for about 9 months.  I noticed pretty quickly that my short term memory changed and that when I went to write computer code for work and school I struggled with it a lot even though I was very good at it before.  6 months in my mood suddenly and significantly worsened and my dose was upped to 15mg.  After a few weeks of that I noticed while driving that I completely did not understand a billboard I saw.  Thats right, I had trouble comprehending what is one of the easiest things to read on the planet.

I am back down to 10mg, and after working with a psychologist/councilor I feel much better and hope to wean myself off of lexapro in a month.  Though with the 10mg I still have a hard time writing computer code and with my short term memory, by ability to understand/comprehend what I read has gotten better.
This is in respone to lexapro but this may be an issue only when its combined with stimulants as I also take amphetamines and have been since I was around 6yrs old. Anyway I was put onto lexapro and I forgot to get the script, within a week I noticed a sudden change... I tried to read things like books and billboards and it was like I could see every letter but my mind didn't want to give it meaning in a word.

Before the medication I had no reading problems at all, but after I simply couldn't read.

After a few weeks I was able to read but with great difficulty and now, almost 2 years later I can read but not even remotely like pre meds. I can understand the words but my attention skips and it feels like my mind has blanked out and skipped most of the sentace.

Has anyone had the same extreme reaction?
Note, I am 26 and don't take any ilicid substances and only drink lightly so this is isolated from any external influences besides these two meds.
i feel the same my head is in bits trying to concentrate ...its a horrible horrible feeling im on 5mg a day came down from 10mg and definitely feel my memory has disimproved
Lexapro helps me not dwell on negative thoughts, but that's because it makes it so I can't hold the thought. It takes me longer to memorize things. Experiences are not getting put into long-term memory. I've been on 10 mgs five days a week. My doctor wanted me to go back up to 10 mgs every day. I did. My memory went down the toilet, and my anxieties didn't improve. My doctor's solution was to double my medication. I'm going back down to 10 mgs five days a week. And then I'll be very slowly tapering from there until I'm off this stuff. Lexapro was a life-saver for me, but it's not giving me the benefits that it once was. It's time I live my life without medication.  
I have been on lexapro for about 12months for anxiety and depression. I started with 10 mg and then went to 20mg. I too am noticing memory loss especially forgetting words, but I did get a good side effect which was no migraines.i have suffered with migraines most of my life and to be free of them is unbelievable. So I will put up with the memory loss as there is no way I am going off lexapro for that very reason
I know this is a super old comment, however. . .  The people on this thread may well have memory loss due to their SSRI, but even all told, their numbers are statistically insignificant.  They may be rarer than rare side effects and would not be available to doctors.  However, that doesn't mean it isn't happening anecdotally.  One would have to stop taking the SSRI and see if the memory returns to really know, and if it is so, then weigh the negatives of depression as compared to memory loss.
I was on lexapro for 18 months in 2008/2009. It really helped my depression but my memory started to go down hill. It's been over five years since I've been off of lexapro and have not taken any other antidepressant and me memory continues to frustrate and baffle me with my poor word recall and inability to retain information. I used to pick up new things really fast. Now I have to be told something multiple times before I can remember it. I spoke with my doctor about it and she said memory loss is just part of getting older and not related to the lexapro. I'm frustrated with memory games as is my boyfriend. What are the vitamins I can take to help boost my memory?
Recently when my husband's doc upped his Lexapro from 10 to 20 mg/day, he looked at me and very calmly said, "you might want to look up Mild Cognitive Impairment." I wondered WHY he would say such a thing, as my husband didn't seem to have any problems at that time, and he is 80 years old! Since that day, he has done a number of things that were not like him at all, such as putting food on the stove on high heat and walking outside, forgetting that he was cooking anything! Thankfully we just had a mild "smoke event" and all is well. But I'm concerned about this medication. Nothing else has changed. It certainly works well to keep his anxiety and depression under control, but his life is a lot more dangerous in other ways now. Best wishes to everyone who has posted. I am also in treatment for anxiety and depression, taking imipramine (20 years). So far, so good.
Found your comment re Lexapro and migraines very interesting. My husband has been on Lexapro about three months and had the same experience. He's loving that side effect for sure! His migraines are usually due to a sensitivity to a preservative, potassium sorbate, in some foods, and the migraines were debilitating, very similar to a TIA. He wouldn't be able to talk, etc. Scary. Now he just doesn't have them, although the Lexapro itself will give him a brief 10-minute headache at times. Much better than the migraines! At the same time, however, he's having problems with confusion and memory loss. Thinking about reducing from 20 mg to 15 to see how that goes. Thanks for everyone's input to this community, it's very helpful and we feel we aren't alone in this situation. My husband would post for himself but he doesn't type.
These feels... Ive been on it almost a year now and ive felt exactly the same way. I think mental illness is conducive to a higher intelligence, but lexapro just has these unintended side effects.

I used to think it was the pot because of all these mixed signals and uncertainty about the science, some say it causes lack of motivation, which i havent felt, or that it lowers one's IQ, which i dont know. All because people cant test it without special gov't permission. But now ive been off of pot for about a month and I still haven't gotten better, leading me to believe it is the lexapro.

I just hope i can keep myself in a good state of mind while off of it, which is easier in the summer months, but then winter looms in the distance and it is very hard.
I have been taking lexapro since 2005 (almost 15 years) at first it helped me a lot, but now i am worried with the memory lost. I am 55, and i have noticed that my short memory is declining to the point that I have to write everything to remember to do things in my every day life. I began taking 10 mg then went to 20 mg and now I am in 10 mg again. Is there somebody who have taken Lexapro or escitolasplarn that long?
short term memory loss  is with most meds , never long term . your brain it not turning over like a Ferrari  more like a mini . Your thought pattern is slowed to stop you over  loading the brain and triggering your depression. basically all ADS and Benzos are  a tranquilizer
I'm 51 y.o. female, was taking Zoloft, then Lexapro about 18 yrs. Finally decided to take myself off about 2 yrs ago because can no longer afford it. While I was on it, it was helping my depression so I didn't pay much attention to the memory loss but it was really bad.  Like everyone else on here, I'm an educated, articulate, enlightened person but my memory and ability to express myself has suffered greatly.  Unfortunately, since I weened myself off 2 yrs ago, my memory has not improved, in fact, it seems to be getting worse  I've tried brain exercises, supplements, vitamins, etc but nothing has helped.  A co-worker who happened to say she's taking lexapro and that it destroys memory!!  Boy was that an A-ha moment because it never dawned on me that that's what has caused my memory loss and all the other side effects everyone else has reported!  I feel so dumb at times, it has affected my social life, daily interactions with people and my ability to keep a job.  I have anxiety and feel like I have early dementia or alzheimers
Just want to say, even though we have these sometimes debilitating issues, I have found comfort in reading these posts in knowing I'm not the only one facing these problems.  Despite what doctors say, they are real.  I'm really seeking help because some days, I don't want to go on.
I totally agree I have been taking Lexapro and have horrible brain fog to the point of affecting my job and daily life. Seems to be a very common side effect of Lexapro but we are not told by drs. It has helped my depression but the side effects are not tolerable. I am also well educated and need my full mental capacity.
Hello Clara....I have been taking Lexapro for about 6 years now and have I am currently down to 2 and 1/2 mg. I am a 67 yo male. The memory loss and brain fog are terrible side effects and I am still experiencing them after tapering way down. I think I may have permanent brain damage. The situation has affected my work, concentration and social life. I am hoping to be completely off soon. Note: The drug did help with my depression but the side effects are intolerable!!!!!
Spacing out is actually good for your brain. But I can feel your despair. I left school too because of Lexapro. Funnily enough my doctor assured me that my memory problems had hardly anything to do with the medication, maybe on contrary, it was said to boost memory, and she tried to pin it down to my occasional THC consumption. Yet there are hundreds of cases in the internet, I doubt she never heard of any. But I also read that every depression is taking part of your brain capacity. For ever. Every brings you nearer to dementia. If that is correct, then we have not much choice, right. Just have to try to be happy. I cut down to 5 mg and occasionally I take high dose of niacin. So let us see
I too notice the memory issue, and general spaciness.  my wife confirms that my memory is poor since on these drugs, giving independent confirmation.  helps with my general stress/anxiety levels tho, so I am torn between being wound up or more chillaxed but 'impaired'.  seems we have some rather compelling concensus here.  I am senstive, and now only take 2mg lexam every second day and still feel these negative effects.
Not to sound like a totally insane person.....but....it seems that many of us identify as highly intelligent, and highly intelligent people think....deeply and constantly, which leads to anxiety and depression because we see whats going on and have to live next to sheeple who only care about what kim k tweeted..... this med obviously shuts that high activity down so we can not give a crap like everyone else.
Totally agree with you
The fact that this memory loss/ brain fog may be permanent scares the crap out of me. I am down to 1/8 of a 10mg Escitalopram and still forget what day it is, what year it is, have to check and recheck information constantly, I come back and find I've put things in the wrong drawer...in the fridge...forget tasks at work...unintentionally go to work with no makeup on...

I want to apply for a new job, but I don't have the confidence that I can learn new things or that a new boss would overlook errors.

I used to be smart. Thank God for Google and Siri these days. I don't know what I'd do without them. I try to put appointments into my phone immediately. I make lists. Instead of telling people I'll contact them, I ask them to contact me...

I still watch Jeopardy, but I don't answer like I used to and I can't answer in the time allowed. After the contestant answers I think Oh, yeah, that's right...

I don't get upset about m mistakes anymore, because I now sadly just expect them. I feel disabled, but look fine on the outside. I'm too young for a caretaker or a home. I'm a divorced empty nester and support myself. I've started telling close friends my brain is broken when I forget things.

Good luck everyone I hope this improves.
i just want to share my sad experience over here, i had been on servere depression cuz i got discarded from university and used to be an easy victime for society, thing like a fortunate prey for social injustice, my straight intuition and consciousness refused to take such meds for 7 years long (period of my depression) until my parents faced me with a bull-face : "take these meds or get the hell out o our house", i m 27 , i had no choice, i m a computer engineer with mathematical degree, designed lot of softwares, 4 of them are of systran and babylon's weight no joking ! i know my stuff in artificial intelligence , now evrything disappeared, the inspiration the chaining of ideas after i couldnt take my hands of the keyboard along a day, now i cant keep my hands 1 minute on the keyboard, a horrible and drastic changes, briefly, i want to pass away each fraction of second due to that stupid decision i assumed, 4 months since i quit that, hopefully i can find something to disintoxicate my brain, please help me, thanks.
I had no idea. The thought to google memory loss and lexapro never occurred to me until today!  Now I don't feel so dumb.  I do believe I'm highly intelligent but I've really noticed that I am missing memory on the short term horribly. It's embarrassing.  One person said they have just tried to make lists and use a calendar but man sometimes I have to put extreme details or I still don't know what I meant.  I'm in my mid-30s and been on for over 10 years. I have an appt to see a new dr this month.  If this is why I can't think, I really need help. Plus I saw someone mention headaches..... Ohhhhh the migraines, is this also a side effect because it's wrecking my life I miss work at least 2x a month.  I guess I will know soon enough. I'm going to see about something new.
Well this is depressing.  I started Lexapro 10mg 4 days ago and chalked up the zombie like feeling to adjusting to the drug.  Was prescribed for anxiety that may be causing massive acid reflux/GERD.

No way I can afford to lose memory, my job depends in retaining information and critical thinking.  Going back to doctor immediately.
Wow, what a realization. Thank you all here for sharing all of your stories. I have been having the SAME problems as everyone. Been taking Lex (10mg) for about 4 months last year and noticed the same issues. I first thought it was because of my language issue. (came to the states 10 years ago) I totally blamed on wrong things. I have been stopped taking the lex for about 3 months now because it wasn't really doing anything for me. I think the short term memory issue is slightly getting better for me, though. So guys, do not lose hope.
thank you anyone for sharing your thoughts, i think my memory is getting back to me, even gradually, i lost the aggressive spirit, the selfcondemnation and introversion is disappearing quite slowly, i m relaxed and stable, being involved to society step by step, there is noway i can gain my deep/constant/ramified thinking back, part of my memory is gone too, the good aside the bad, but it is ok, im contented of this outcome, i gained half of my previous self and this is ok, i hope the world will be less imbalanced and abusive thus no resort to this kind of brain distorting drugs.