Lost
I don't know what to do anymore? I'm so unhappy with myself. I just got out of a relationship and I feel that I was used for 15 months. I started drinking more after 13 months because I was with someone that had 5 kids and the oldest was so disrespectfull he talk back and the other 4 would not keep the house clean and my ex stop spending time with me. My family was there only when I had money to send them. So at this point why I'm I here. I have nothing anymore just lost and don't want to live anymore?
It is time to get counseling to work out what you are feelling. you have yourself and your health.Please be good to yourself.  doyou have any hobbies or interests. try taking a course at school.  Keep a jopurnal and write down all the negative thoughts.It helps to get them out of your head. you are loved and worthy to be loved. you are in my prayers. let me know how you are
Love Venora