Depression Community
Lyrica and depression

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lyrica and depression

I have had degenerative Arthritis that has so far caused 2 levels of neck fusion and lots lf lower back pain and now right foot and lower leg. I was put on Lyrica as a trial but my insurance would not approve it, so I had to o off of it when the trial amount was gone. I backed off just like I got on it but still the jump from 75 mg to 0 had me sinking into a deep depression that I never want to feel again. I have been depressed due to my condition and is much worse in the winter but his was like I had no way out but death. I see the advertisments now for lyrica and the first thing stated is that this is not an antidepresant. Then why do they have to make that statement and why did I et that reaction. I am so scared now I wont take the newest medication my Doctor has prescribed. My Doctor is a bit frustrated but is being patient so far.    
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
mymedsyourmeds joined this community
Welcome them!
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time