Depression Community
MEDICATIONS

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

MEDICATIONS

I HAVE BEEN ON SEROQUEL XR 200MG AND ABILLIFY  10 MG ONCE A DAY  AND I AM GETTING FAT ITS NOT DOING NOTHING FOR ME.I BEEN ON BOTH FOR A MONTH KNOW DONT YOU THINK IT SHOULD OF HELPED BE KNOW? IT'S HELPED MY NIGHTMARES BUT I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE CAN YOU HELP ME??I HAVEMAJOR DEPRESSION WITH PSYCHOSISFEATURES.
Give your medication at least 2 more weeks, and if you don't see any improvement, contact your doctor.  It takes this long for the medication to build up in our systems, and for us to see if it is working.  If by then it isn't working, contact your doctor immediately and let him know.  It may not be the right combination of meds for you, but hang in there a little longer and see.  Take care....
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Elleneggys commented on I had no idea there w...
KTowne Vein ablation is set up for... Comment
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time