My boyfriend's whole family lives with us
I have depression and recently decided that while I'm between jobs I'm going to exercise in my home regularly and eat right to help myself be happier and healthier. That was supposed to start last week but then my boyfriend's family of seven people needed to stay at our house for a few nights. We live in a two bedroom apartment that is not meant for nine people. Flash forward to this week, and these people have taken over every inch of my home and they plan to be here for a few months. (They decided that without asking first.) I can only sit at a kitchen chair or on my bed because there's a person literally everywhere else. We have already spent $240 on groceries for a week and none of these people have jobs or money. We cannot afford this!  It is stressing me out and making my depression so bad and I want to tell my boyfriend nicely that they have to go somewhere else or I'll leave him. Does anybody have any advice on what to do?
First, I don't know anything about you, obviously, but you don't have to exercise indoors -- if you're you're healthy enough get outdoors.  Run, bike, walk a couple hours, play a sport -- when you were a kid did you exercise indoors?  You can even do yoga outdoors (if you don't have Tiger mosquitoes).  So that's one thing.  So no excuse not to exercise even if you can't afford to go the gym.  As for the other problem, if you can't discuss this with your boyfriend, maybe the relationship isn't as strong as you thought.  You want a partner you can talk to, no?  Just be nice about it.  And eating right is also not a problem you can't work on right now even in your circumstances -- you can always eat right.  Don't look for excuses, that's what us depressed people do, that's what depression is.  Keep fighting.