Depression Community
NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

This patient support community is for discussions relating to depression, counseling, sleep problems, and nutrition.

NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

I CANT FIND A THERAPIST AND I AM DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME.  I JUST I WISH I HAD SOMEONE TO TALK TO.  SOMEONE TO HELP ME THROUGH TOUGH DECISIONS. I AM ALWAYS ALONE. I GOT KIDS BUT I CANT TALK TO THEM ABOUT THIS. MY BOYFRIEND IS TIRED OF TALKING TO ME ABOUT IT.
i'm feeling exactly the same way
y can't you find a therapist?
whats going on? talk to me...i'm listening....
HeyI am here. you can talk to me any time you want .I will listen.just message me any time.
Love Venora
Hey if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to ask. All of us have our own problems, but are always willing and able to help another person. So just message one of us.
There are plenty of us here who understand and want to be here for you. You are not alone. Don't give up. I have seen you try to help others in this forum and that says a lot about you. Keep your faith strong. You know He will guide you if you let Him.
hello is there anyone on line who want s to chat at this time?
I DONT KNOW YOUR SITUATION BUT I CAN GIVE YOU A ADVICE SOMETIMES I FEEL THE SAME WAY ALONE AND SEEKING HELP AND THE DOORS ARE CLOSED ON ME. BUT WHAT I DO AT TIMES IS JUST PRAY AND LET EVERYTHING THATS HURTING ME INSIDE TO GOD. CAUSE HE IS A GOOD LISTONER I KNOW CUZ MY MOTHER SHED SO MANY TEARS AND GOD HAS HEARD HER
You might want to look at when the original poster posted, and ps. can you not use caps?
i have sever depression due to the fact of my child hood life, one of my parents was a gambler we lost a house due to the fact of his addiction. i am a loner my brother got all the attention hes my younger brother and me i got shoved aside.when i was in high school i had to do all my homework myself with out any help i was in special education due to the fact i was in jr high the teacher wasnt able to help me out when i stay after school so they talked to my parents about putting me back in special ed. now i am adult and i am going to college online and i am doing really well with it. but my family on my father side is not accepting of me being gay. i know that its not acceptable here in nebraska i was in a abusive relationship with my ex wife who your to beat me all the ime hit on me she weight about 300lbs and sat on me. i have a doctor that i see on a monthly basises as well. and am gonna open up to her more about my situration. i wish someone is out there that will listen to me i lash out on my partner mentally to him  like yelling at him and i dont me to do it i would like to chat with someone here who has the same problems as i do . if u are out there hit me up i am on yahoo messager here is my screen name ***@**** i just hope someone can talk to me please help and talk to me i really have screwed up family. i have a cousin in desmoises iowa is in a group home due to the fact she was sexaully assulted be her step dad when she was younger. email me or fined me on yahoo messager thanks and let me know who u are and that u want to chat to me about my depression thanks for your help
here is my screen name again stevensbrian94
can anyone help me out with my depression i was dignosis with adhd and bipolar disorder i need to chat with someone i hope u can relate to me some how please look me up on yahoo messager stevensbrian94
Look at people's profiles and see what they are feeling and see is someone hits a cord with you and your situation. Leave them a post and see what happens from there. People are here to help you and be there as a shoulder to lean on and vent off of but we can only help if you are honest. I came from a bad home too~but I learned I have to open if I want the same thing from others. Good Luck
I know how youu feel, and I will listen to you, it's terrible to feel this way all the time.  It hurts so much, and its so overwelming.
My husband died suddenly in February and now I'm a single mom of two. My mom's living with me but now it's causing problems with my in laws, who don't like my parents. My sis-in-law is telling me that my parents have to accept that her parents don't like them, but will be civil. Why should my parents have to accept that when they are willing to bend over backwards to make my in laws feel comfortable? My mom-in-law is still holding a grudge against my mom from early March when I was in the hospital and my Mom wants her to feel comfortable but I can't ask my mom to give stuff up for my in laws. People tell me I'm not stuck in the middle, but I am. I don't want to kill myself, but if something doesn't change, I'm thinking about it. And if I tell anyone I know, they'll freak out. I'm tired of being watched, I'm tired of being worried about, I'm tired of other people's problems being my own, I'm tired of the whole world. I just want to lock myself in my room. Or if the world would just end, that would suit me just fine, too.
I don't necessarily need anyone to talk to, I just wanted to dump my emotions to anyone who isn't related to me or knows me personally.
for as long as i can remember i go thru a routine of being perfectly fine for a few months and then drop suddenly feeling worthless for atleast a week or two, i can remember being about 12 and cutting my wrists not to kill myself but because i felt nothing and wanted to experience what it would be like to die. i seem to other ppl to be wonderfuly happy and bubbly but it feels like i have two of me. i am not crazy i can control my thoughts and realise consequences. i can recall on quite a few occasions where i have hurt myself to get out of things the most recent was about 3 months ago. i dont want to tell anyone because its stupid and it passes within a week or two and i would feel silly to tell ppl and then look like a mental case when i feel better in a few weeks. i own my own home and have a wonderful girlfriend who if she knew would freak out and i dont want to hurt her.i am quite low at the moment and normally only think about killing myself in a non-serious way but sometimes i would if i didnt have guilt for leaving my partner on her own.
I feel like crap, so low. I can't cope with everyday normal family problems and since I thought I didn't need my tablets I have been feeling even more emotional. I would just like somebody to talk to.
I happen to actually have a lot of time to dedicate to help MedHelp users. I have many tips for depression. I have a good understanding of psychology that i got from video/audio lectures from from the MIT OCW 9.00 Introduction to Psychology, MIT OCW 9.01 Neuroscience and Behavior and psychology books and i usually respond fast so feel free to send me a private message if you feel the need.

Please consider that I am not a therapist and in no way i can replace the hard work of a qualified therapist you happen to see in person and talk to rather than write or chat to but i offer this help as friendly support.

Best regards,
M4
I have been goin through depression a lot. And it feels like I have on one to talk to. I feel as though none of my family or friends will understand me. Can someone please help me
Hi.  We are all willing to talk with you and do our best to understand what you are feeling...we are not therapist here but we care.  It is hard for someone to understand another's feelings if they have not been "where you are".  Please feel free to send me a message anytime, I will do my best to listen and relate.  God Bless, Hey Jude.

I just wish I had someone to talk with,  I can't seem to get in a good mood, motivation is not happening.  
I am disabled and home alone a lot.  My husband is around but he is working and I really need to talk with someone who has some times for me.  April will be 5 years since I drove anywhere.  I can't walk no more than a few feet at a time.  So I cannot go for walks or anything like that.  I try reading novels and I do enjoy my books, and I am crocheting Christmas gift already cause it makes me feel good to give things I made to family.  But you can only do that so much too.

Well there is a little bit about me,
I feel stupid writing this to anyone, I know I am lucky and have a beautiful husband and kids.  Don't know why I am so depressed.  I do take antidepressants everyday.  I am 47 and been disabled since I was 37.

Well tx for your time,
barefoot21

I am so sorry to hear we're all going through the same thing.  

I thought the way I was feeling after I started getting extremely sick last year would go away, but it hasn't it's only gotten worse.  It's been so much at times I tell my husband I wish the dr's would have let me die during my surgery instead of bringing me back.

I wrote this whole long thing in my journal then feel bad because others have it so much worse than I do, but I just don't know how much more I can handle.

I can't go to the doctor or get meds again until June because our insurance messed up our policy and my deductible started over and now I owe $6,000 instead of $3,000; and I have a ton of stuff I've been going to drs for and now can't get treated unless I pay everything.  I can't walk or exercise because of my heart & other health problems, besides I'm just too tired and sick to even want to.  I used to craft quite a bit in my spare time, but I can't concentrate enough to even pull together a project to start.

I'm angry, irritable and can't stand to even be around myself most of the time, why would my family and friends want to.  I've asked myself why me so many times in the past months I can't count, I had enough on my plate before now all this just overwhelms me.
i am 24 and have been in bed for the last 2 days as i could not face getting up, i punish myself over the smallest things for days i feel so guilty and can't seem to stop, i feel really down for no reason and i cry through self hate. i feel like i'm never good enough but mostly i feel so ashamed for feeling like this. i don't know whats wrong with me and i'm too embarrassed to tell anyone or ask for help. can anyone help me...
Dear Ellis,
please take this advice,firstly its been 5 months since you posted your comment so i don't know if your recovered or still enduring your depressive symptoms,i hope and Pray to God,that this message will find you fully recovered,if not then DONT BE AFRAID, sorry to say you made the biggest mistake when you stopped your medication,i started suffering dep.. in 1997,i took seroxat for approx 6-7 months,and had just split up with the phsyco maniac tha caused my depression,and i felt re born,like i'd been in a dark tunnel all these years,but then i made friends.went to bars everyday and not carry my med with me,and very often my friend would tell me to sleep over and i did ,and i noticed that the less tabs i took ,the better i felt,so i stopped taking them,in the same week i met a student for phsyciatry who warned me to get back on them asap,or i'll have a huge relapse that would be much harder toget out of....well i ignored what he said,and went off to Australia my home country just for a holiday BUT 3 weeks later i had a relapse just as the dr had said and spent most of my holiday in bed or another world...i am telling you this not to scare you,but if your still suffering these symptoms have they been diagnosed???? are you back on med for it???? never stop taking medication without dr'd permission ,unless theyre bad side affects,ohh and i now suffer chronic depresion.bipolar disorder,obsessive compulsive disorder,extreme panick attaks and anxiety,which have lead to FIBROMIALGIA (fibromyalgia) and EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PERSONALITY,THIS DOES NOT MEAN THATS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPN TO YOU.....IM WARNING YOU TO BE CAREFULL SO YOU DONT END UP LIKE ME.... OHH AND IN THE MEATIME THE LOVE OF MY LIFE COMMITED SUICIDE,AND I JUST GO HYSTERICAL WHEN I THINK OR DREAM ABOUT HIM,I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE BEST WITH YR HEALTH MAY GOD WATCH OVER YOU......
i know exactly how this person feels... i am 17 years old and for the past four years iv been feeling depressed. It started off as just something small but now i have suicidal thoughts more than i should (nearly everyday i contemplate it) i have attempted once two years but i became too afraid to swallow my pills and spat em all back up. I feel like i dont have anyone to talk to, my mother took me to the doctor a couple months ago and the doc said i gotta see a therapist but my parents wont let me go. they just tell me that i make my own happiness so its my fault that i get sad about stuff. i just want someone to talk to so i can let out what im feeling, iv tried telling friends but i dont want anyone to worry about me and what is going on... IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO WILL TALK TO ME PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN VENT. JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
I had a rumor going around about a friend of my husbands and mine, Sopposidly first hand, This is not the first time for rumors. basically some of the people we hang with really hurt my husband and myself,Saying I'm sleeping with this and that. I'll tell you what I HAD strong shoulders but not any more,Then it gets thrown back on me for saying what I heard never my my relations ship I've been in for 27 yrs.Now after some many I'll strart lasching out, but people those people now created a monster on a mission. to set everyone rightI know understand the older we get the more bitter we get, I don't see any thing pretty anymore, I see uglynees,My life has been a living hell for over 2 yrs. and before this relationship, I could write a book that would shake women up and flood there eyes for tears for years to come, Especially all the physical pain and bruising.I had a good life it has left me for at least 10 yrs. What's the pont of all this,It's all BS,I"m done,It doesn't make sense to be here.There must be  purpose.I have NONE
My aniamals are the onlything keeping me on this earth.Noone I mean Noone will take care of them like me andI'm sorry man(humans) can't be tusted with simle daily routines just those commited
I have things i need to talk about and i cant talk about them with any of my family or friends.
Anyone need to talk?
i cry all day all nite i want to die i have dreams of my mother telling me to come home
I feel alone in this world as well. The only relative I have is my husband who is 33 years older then me and I often think what I'd do if he suddenly passed. We are very close to each other but he thinks my anxiety/depression is all just bull*** so he doesn't understand what I'm going through.

People at work have such high expectations of me but I feel like I can't meet them and they'll fire me. I suffer from adrenal exhaustion (years of stimulant overuse and stress) and everything makes me tired. I have a myriad of other health issues and it seems unfair to suffer so much....

Sorry for the rant....just needed to vent. Have a great day everyone!
Don't feel as if you are the only one.  I have no family left that cares about me.
I have to see to the needs of my handicapped daughter.  I feel alone and depressed.
As the cold weather and short days start, it gets worse and worse.  I am so tired of
being broke all the time.
hope I get cancer for Xmas Life *****,dealing with things alone is to hard,no one wants to hear negative stuff from anyone and am not sure what to do.My thoughts are starting to freak me out,ahhh giving up seems real easy bout now,
I ws diognised of bipolar 2 yrs ago. The problem is I live in nigeria and its not easy to find the right help here. I'm married with two kids. I would really want to go to South Africa for a proper treatment butt my kids must have a stable life. My husband dpesnt trust me anymore bcoz I make promises and I always break them. So I'm stuck I'm afraid to discuss my state with him becoz it just put more strain on our marriage that is shaky. Sometimes I drink myself to sleep but the worst thing is when I wake up I feel worse than ever.
Hi Marie,
can't beat talking to try and get off anxiety and depression best medicene in world don't think you are only one as we all go through this bit of pain but that's life you will come through with flying colours pity your boyfriend doesn't support you.

My ex girlfriend called me nuts which is heartless as If I was suicidal this could send me over edge especially as more males actually go through with suicide it than threaten it.
Try exercise  a hobby  something to concentrate on and take your mind away from thinking about you !
Take Care
God Bless
Billy XXX
I thought I was the only one in the world that was going through depression.
hey i will listen though im only 14 but i will listen
i need someone to talk too someone who will lisen please
I need some1 talk to im facing issues where i think of just ending life....I knw I would not so easily and I dont want to..........if any1 could talk to me razazh86 on gtalk. thank you.
If anybody needs someone to talk to I am always available to talk to. If you would like to talk to me just ask me for my number  and I will give it to you. Just let me know. You can also text me if you want.
Katy174
I know how you feel except i think i know why im depressed as my life is seriously screwed up and i have many many problems,
i know what its like to be lonely and not want to get up and not be interested in anything..its terrible but there is help out there.
im trying to get help at the moment for my twisted mind.
good luck your not alone x
im losing my family with this depression. I NEED HELP NOW its ruding my marriage and it hurts bad, im always sad why i dont know. if their anybody out there who can help please im begging on my knees to help me im losing everything
hey, my names Mat, i'm 25, and have been trying to deal with my depression for 3 or 4 months now. i've always been a small guy but in the last little bit ive lost 10 or so pounds cause i cant eat. it all started when my girlfriend of 8 years left me for another guy out of the blue. we're back together now, but shes always acting weird around me and i think shes still seeing the other guy. she just gets upset with me when i try to talk to her about how i feel, and  shes the only person i have to talk to. everydays a struggle, how do you think i should deal with this? thanks for your time.
We have a rental house that is going into foreclosure and my good friend thats renting she and her family will have to leave. I feel like I have let her down. I have been keeping this from my husband. Every one says to tell him. But I cant talk to him. Im affraid of him and I dont want my head taken off.I have limited options as to where I can go. Im depressed and worried. I dont sleep any more. My mom wants me to stay with her but we dont get along. I dont want to end up staying in my van. I have dogs to worry about and have no idea what is best for them. I have been thinking about suicide a lot. I just dont want to go on. I will loose every thing. I have messed up and got us in debt and my husband was not very forgiving and now I have messed up so bad with the house that I know he will throw me out. Instead of facing him I would rather take my life. I dont believe in God any more. My fear is that i will go to hell. The depression and stress is so hard to deal with any more. The only thing keeping me going is that Im not sure how to end my life.Trying very hard to figure out how to do it.No one to talk to. Im so sorry for what ive done.
ive been depressed before and i always put on a fake smile, im not good at anything ive tried ending it but i failed i went to a treatment center in loma linda and that didn't even work its at the point if i was to die i wouldnt care i need someonre to tell me my life has meaning...
"I don't know how to thank you DR ANTOGAI, you truly came through for me when you with your love spell. I finally hit the lottery last month Friday thanks to your lottery spell and my man came back on Mother's Day. When I opened that door, I felt like I could have fainted when I saw him holding a bouquet of roses and wishing me Happy Mother's Day. I haven't seen him in 5 months and you did that love spell 5days ago. That is fast!..We talked a while and he came clean and told me about the other woman and he broke up with her. He really wants us to be together and he told me how much he misses me and wants to be with me.. thank you for your help ***@**** you are really the best.
I want you to know i feel the same way sometime.But i have to know that God know our story and he will take care of us.You just have to have fiath.
Jeff, life is precious and no matter what you are here for a reason. Everybody is. You have a special gift that no body has and probably not even you know  what that will be. life is just beginning for you and you need to take it one day at a time . Don't think what happened yesterday just think of today.You have to understand reasons in what is making you feel like you have to end your life? Is it really going to solve your problem? I don't think so. You are only going to create grieve to the people who loves you .Go to counseling or call your local mental health they will help you.
I may be only thirteen, but I feel exactly how you feel almost all the time. I always feel alone and I feel like I can't talk to others how I truly feel inside. Sometimes I just want to run away or disappear, with my true love by my side when that happens, even thoughhen I think about things like that I know that most of them are childish, foolish whims of mine.Telling the people I care about that this is how I feel... it would hurt too much and I just feel like I can't do it. I just want to disappear.

But, two sad people must stick together. Whatever it is that you're feeling, even though I'm very young, I am very willing to listen and I want you to know that I'm here for you! You can talk to me anytime. (:
I know the feeling, I am 27 i suffer from panic disorder and anxiety, i constantly stress, go thru crying spells and depression. I also find that i loose all rationality and flip out like a crazed maniac. I love the hell out of my boyfriend, and at times i get so afraid of losing him because of my frequent depression and mood swings. They have become more severe over the past 4 months, and the medication i was prescribed gave me a whole new set of problems, difficulty remembering things, headaches, diarrhea, nausea, dizziness and drowsiness, and not to mention decrease in sexual desire.I am tired of pills, so i'm taking my chances of going a more natural approach - by taking vitex. within 3 months time i will create a post notating any changes. Life can be hard when you have emotional pain, i'd much rather suffer physical pain over mental emotional pain any day. I often feel like i've died inside and i'm this empty vessle incapable of being happy wondering the earth longing for the joy everyone else seems to have. BUT, i am not ready to give up yet, neither should you. I've gone thru too much crap to just give up, even though i feel like it. Hit me up if you need someone to listen to you, give you an emotional boost - i'm here and i understand the depression all too well. I am constantly battling terrible nightmares, childhood abuse, panic disorder and anxiety, mood swings, depression, and many of the same symptoms brought on by PMDD. i am more than happy to talk to you any time if i can offer any consolation to you. i hope you feel better, take care.
Hello I need someone to talk to can u help me
i am haveing a very bad time dealing with girl i have been liveing with over a year allway tells me i yell at her all the time when i know in my heart i am not and every time this lady from another city close by says to her can i come get you  i have a hard time dealing with the fact im home alone with no friends to talk to and just b/c this lady cant pay someone to help her with her kids my girlfriend thinks it her place to run down their ever time this lady yells help this lady only talks to my girlfriend when she needs her help and i tryed tooooo meany time to tell my girlfriend this and she dont hear me and now i just got off the phone with my girlfriend up till now my girlfriend promased me oh ill be home tonight now it ill be home tomarrow before kids get  home from school even though i begged her to come back tonight and she said if i dont stop this beggin she will come back just to get her things and leave for good no care about my feeling or anything so i told her fine ill see her tomarrow its like this all the time if i want her to help me and or us she dont got any time for us anymore i am sorry i love her very much it dont help my own famly dont want me no more i miss my girlfriend a very lot but i dont know how much more of these head games she is running on me i  feel i cant take much more of it  and bad part i have noone to talk to about anything thats going on someone please help me by talking to me my e-mail address is ***@**** if you wanna talk to me thanks
Its ok to be sad it's ok to feel alone or stressed or down you know why... Your a mum & mums have to put of a brave face and be there babies hero and nobody's perfect and sometimes people don't see what's happening to a person that's falling to bits in front of them, I have bad time and don't even talk to my friend etc cause I feel I'm just boring them it's a horrible feeling but trust me when I say everything will be ok you just need to talk it out mail me anytime xxx
IM 60 and i never thougth I would make this far. i have chased all a way from me and i don't just mean people. most of the time that works fine. there are times im afaid of myself. im a vietnam vet  and it has been that way all these yrs. people can only take so much of me.   I think GOD put me on the wroung plant If any of you kids uot there are haveing the samething i going throw just keep tring it alot of fun at times!!!  IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH A CAZYE OLD MAN THAT CAN'T SPELL EMAIL ME. NO NO NO KIDS PLEASE YOUR PRENRTS ARE THE OLNYONE YOU CAN TRUST
I am completely in stress, my boyfriend left me after two long yrs of commitment.I am completely on wheel chair and i always feel bcoz of it i have got no one who will look inner me...everybody is interested in the physical looks. Y is this kind of behaviour with us...i am fed up sometimes i feel like killing myself but when i think about those ppll who really care for me i dont feel like doing this. Everyday i am feeling so lonely that i have friends but i cant laugh properly...every time the thing haunts me tht you will have to live alone forever.  :(
Email me anytime if you want to talk I go tru depression too.. So email me ***@****
Is anyone willing to hear me am so sad
Why are you sad?
Hi I am Wolf " LoneWolfSilentCry "
I have had this so called freaking disease
for over 21 years , the Medical World calls it " Psoriasis "
but i call it for what it really is " HELLonEARTH " !
I have Plaque Psoriasis from head to toe , i have been
through everything that the Medical World has to offer.
From all orals and topicals to PUVA and UV Rays all
light treatments and all creams and ointments.
I have been through Embrel and Humeria and Remicade
and Stelera , and nothing WORKS !
i have been to Mayo Clinic 3 times and the UofA and all of
them tell me that i have been through everything that the
Medical World has too offer there is no more help for me .
And now my Skin Doctor and i are banging our heads
against a brick wall as what to do next which we both
know that there aint no " NEXT "  !              
I now am no longer on any meds due to the fact that
nothing works for me , and my Skin Doctor agrees ,
and now that i am no longer on any meds he said within
6 months i will feel like that i am cold all the time and be
red from head to toe and my Plaque Psoriasis will be 100 %
worse than they already are he told me that in all his of his
practice he has seen nothing like it , he said that there is
one other person that is just as bad as me in the state of Arizona .
Take a look at my pics in my profile .
I leave you with this question :
How Long Must 1 Suffer Before 1 Says Enough Is Enough ?
Wolf
LoneWolfSilentCry
Hi Wolf, I am so sorry you have to go thru this. Please try to remember that the Psoriasis does not define who you are. Try to do some things that will keep you occupied, a distraction. You are still you no matter what. Unfortunately we don't get to pick and choose some of the things that happen to us.

You said stopping the meds will make you worse. Don't give up, stay on the meds, at least then it won't get worse. Their may not be a remedy now but that doesn't mean there won't be one in the future. Keep trying and don't think "Enough is Enough".

Fing something that will make you happy. Find things to do so your mind is not on your condition.

Have you seen any alternative doctors? Hang in there, Crystal
Hi~
I'm 13 years old and I have been thinking about killing myself but haven't really attempted it and I've already tried cutting myself but my mom has seen and said if she seen it again shell put me in a mental home ..... I really need help cause I've been crying for 2 hours cause sites are saying I'm highly depressed can someone please help?
You need to see a doctor, a psychiatrist would be best but it usually takes some time to get in to see one. I would see my family doctor right away, they work with depression quite a bit and make an appointment with a psychiatrist. You can get treatment from your family doctor until you can get in to treatment with a psychiatrist.
Hi Nina, My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad. The very first thing I want to say is, killing yourself is not the answer. There are other answers out there you just need to find a healthy one. Talking to a Therapist and even your school counselor which I would recommend first because you can see him/her tomorrow. I worked in school clinic and we even referred students to the counselor. They can really help you and get the ball rolling with you, your parents and then a Therapist and dr. These are serious emotions, wanting to end your life and cutting yourself. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Have you shared your feelings with your mom or dad? Did you tell your mom why you cut and how you were feeling?

I'm wondering if your moms reaction to your cutting was out of fear because her initial reaction sounded like panic. Sitting her down and explaining what your feelings are about might help you both.

I don't know what's going on in your life right now that's made you feel so bad but talking to someone could save your life and also help you to feel better. I hope you can talk to your parents but if for some reason you can't then either
way, Please go see the counselor at your school tomorrow.

Your at an age where your hormones may need to be checked by your dr. They can play havoc on your moods and thinking if they are a little off. Something important to consider. Keep us posted on how you are doing. Your parents love you and care about you. We care what happens to you, Crystal

i feel what your saying i just feel lke i cant talk to anyone unless their understanding maybe by talking to each other we can help we other feel better about living instead of living for nothing well atleast thats how i feel an idont know why an its killing me slowly
yes I,m hear lets sort life out together
i need a friend bad need someone to talk to
have you had any replies,zepshanks? I need someone to talk with also. Maybe we could help each other?
I take pills for depression, and panic attacks, I have been to rehab, I have talked to counselors, but when I come home, I face the bills I cant pay, I face the lonely days and night I have gone through for the past 5 years, and now they are getting worse. But no one can place someone in your life to help you. the other night I had a panic attack, laid  in my floor and cried until it finally eased up. but there was no one to help me, no one to talk to. being alone is hell. Now I feel as if I am losing control, to the point I really want to hurt someone, or even myself. I can find not reason to live like this any more
I will PM you.
I feel u
i know i ya'll because i been going the same thing everyday and feel like am not part of the family and that no one like me or even try to and every time i try to tell them i feel like some thing is wrong and that so i know how ya'll feel like  and every  thing i hope that we all get along together with our family
my mother I was feeling like everyone is against her just about the home neighborhood were she lives all the old people in the neighborhood does not like my mother anymore because my neither has been stealing from everyone every since she moved into the neighborhood which has been 15 years but everybody is just now starting to realize thatso now she's stealing rocks from the neighbors because she is putting her trailing up for sale and a long time ago when I made my mother mad at me she took my daughter away from me now I'm worried that she's going to do something to everyone in the neighborhood I don't know what's wrong with my mother but she was caught stealing rocks but nobody wanted to call the police on her because they're afraid there are a few people that are not afraid but they were pushed aside and told we will handle this hang on my mother's crazy but now that she knows and nobody likes her and then they ever had she has been doing weird things like stealing rocks and other stuff so what do you think I should do or what should I tell the neighbors that we should do because I really think my mother is going to hurt a lot of people in this never because if she can lie and check my daughter away from me Adam revenge then she can do the same to all of these people in the neighborhood suckin anybody give me any advice on what to tell the neighborhood to do or not to do thank you and my name is Carla
how can I tell a boy that I like but I am so so so shy to tell him without sending note or messege he likes me to all of my bff's tell me but then this FAKE friend that I had started to like him and so the boy I like alos likes both of us

P.S  the girl that liked him is going to a different school and me and him are going to the same school

P.S I want't to be in the same class room as him
Pls i really want to die now. Nothing is working right for me. Too many bad luck in everything i do. I don't even have a confidant. I feel so lonely and abandoned. My boyfriend keeps feeling me to get pregnant . I was pregnant some months ago and all i could here him tell me was i should get rid of it.  He said he can't cater for us now. Though i wanted ds baby so much maybe he/she could be my confidant in life but i was left with no choice than to abort it because i couldn't feed myself, don't even have a place of my own, how do i cater for myself and my unborn baby. I don't even have a job. I even tried to see of i could get parents who are ready to adopt a child then so they can take care of me and i give birth to my baby but couldn't get any. Now i leave with regrets. No job,no money,no friend, no confidant,no my whole life is in shambles. I just want to die.
Hello... I think some of us are born to it. I've  had it on and off since high school.
The best treatment is to have an interesting life. The meds help but not a cure.
Get on the phone and call anyone. Maybe the suicide hot line. I don't have the # but you can Google it.
And of course you can talk to me and all of us. We know cause we been there.
Don't be alone with it.

charlie
jmparrt14 can't sleep. hurting, as usual Comment
KTowne commented on MyMelBgirl's status
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status