Need a depressed friend to support each other through tough times and recovery
I need a friend to share the pain with and to try fixing our depressions together...I've been depressed for 5 months now, I was very suicidal and therefore hospitalized in February for 6 weeks, which improved my condition a bit, but after that there hasn't been any improvement, but instead I usually feel worse again (especially my stomach problems), even though I have a psychiatrist who gives me medicine, and psychotherapist which I talk to once a week, and love and support from my family and friends (although few of them understand what I'm really going through)...I started feeling hopeless and suicidal again but then I found a program] for which it is said to have helped people even in the most extreme depressions, so I started reading it and will try the exercises from it...so if anyone else has the similar situation, and would like to simultaneously try these exercises, text me, I'd really appreciate work together, privae message daily and give support to each other because I think it would be much more effective that way. :)
Is there a support group or distress center you can call for help to find a friend?
I Would like to work along With you. AS i have the same problems, and need to work on IT, and to talk With somebody too. I live in Norway, but i understood IT Was a internetprogram. My emailadessen adresse is ***@****. I dont think ww have nothing to loose helping eachother this way. I think we have More to Win. Tell med aboutthe exerciseprogram then pleace .:-)
Hello, I am also very depressed and because it's so intense it scares me a lot.  Constant crying and my whole life has changed. I have a sibling who is always trying to help me I feel so blessed to have her.  Do you have children? I have a daughter and two grandchildren that I constantly think about so I continue to hang in there.
I am very sorry you are depressed I understand you.  Please know that you are not alone and most importantly that you are a child of God.  God will not allow us to take more pain than we can handle.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

Fansia
Its pretty normal to be depress at times but what may not seem to be out of normality is when you find yourself at extreme depression already where you already need an expert or seek medical help ASAP. I also gone through mild depression but I am very thankful that I was able to withstand it no matter what.
I am also depressed for the past 1 month. I feel a emptiness in my life as work pressure is too high. I cant able to handle the situation.